• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying [Buying] Flamenco Hat

MafiaGiovanni

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1) +
I am looking to buy a Flamenco Hat as I am unable to get it myself...
I am desperate for it, so I am willing to pay 500,000 to get it!

If you have one, it would mean a lot if you considered selling it to me!

Thank you in advance!

I am looking to buy a Flamenco Hat as I am unable to get it myself...
I am desperate for it, so I am willing to pay 500,000 to get it!

If you have one, it would mean a lot if you considered selling it to me!

Thank you in advance!
It is orderable and cheaper than that in the catalog. I might have one handy in storage you can catalog for free. Now isn't a great time though. I should have gone to sleep hours ago.

It is orderable and cheaper than that in the catalog. I might have one handy in storage you can catalog for free. Now isn't a great time though. I should have gone to sleep hours ago.

I had no idea it was orderable! When I googled it, I read that it was an event item of sorts so I thought it would be worth about that amount...
If it can be bought via catalog I would be incredibly grateful if you would let me catalog it!

Of course, whenever you can, do let me know!

Last edited:
I'll make a post here as well, seeing as my inbox is seemingly lagging. If you are available now I can catalog it really quick.

I'll make a post here as well, seeing as my inbox is seemingly lagging. If you are available now I can catalog it really quick.

My inbox might be bugging too. Adding you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you ever post your friend code?

Back