• Yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oprah-kissed-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg

......I'm just gonna leave that here

I really don't care who wins the election as long as Trump or someone with extreme "beliefs" (like building a wall) wins.

I really don't care who wins the election as long as Trump or someone with extreme "beliefs" (like building a wall) wins.

So if they are racist, homophobic, transphobic, biphobic, xenophobic, doltish, sexist, a sexual assaulter, assault enabler, a fraud, a compulsive liar and has a poor attitude (like Trump) it doesn't matter and you don't care as long as they want to build a wall on the border between NA and Mexico/CA?

No. Anytime a rich person runs for president, it's to get richer and take advantage of the blindness of Americans. Sadly these days every president is rich so you know what that means.

Celebrities really shouldn't be running for president. Yes, I know Trump is a celebrity and it's pretty crappy but to be fair, at least he was a very successful business man first. He knows how finances work and how to run things and keep money. Sure, he needs to keep his big mouth shut, but at least he knows a thing or two about running something. If Oprah did run though- she would win. She appeases everybody, nobody has a problem with her so everybody would vote.

He knows how finances work

Aaand that's why he made the country crap for most people unless they are rich af lol.

And no they shouldn't unless they actually know the sides of politics required to run a country.

Last edited:
Didn't The Rock and Michael Moore also hint at running for president? *sigh*

Being competent should be a better qualification than being famous, that's what I think.

If it came down to it, I'd far prefer The Rock over any of the other celebrities mentioned in the previous responses. At least he's a pretty good person.

Back