• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Field Trips

pinkcotton

Pray For The Wicked
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Did / do you go on Field Trips? To where and why?

I've been on several field trips, but my favorite was probably when all the females got to go to the movies to watch Hidden Figures. :p

I also enjoyed the swimming pool that one time. ^-^

I remember going to a whole bunch of field trips in elementary school at my old city. Most of them were to the public library (which we'd just walk to) but we did go to fun (educational) places too. I remember going to the Getty Center and the California Science Center and they actually had a CSI exhibit there where we could try to solve the crime.
Also the Aquarium of the Pacific a few times since it was nearby and we also visited the city's university (which is actually where I go now lol). 3rd-5th graders would also go to watch a symphony/orchestra performance every year. I was also in a summer program where we just got to go to fun places, I remember Wild Rivers, a movie theater, the beach.

In middle school (after I moved) I was in a 3-day program over the summer where I got to visit another university, and I also got 1st place in the science fair so that took me to the county one which I got to miss school for. Then the next year 8th graders who did well on exams had a free trip to Six Flags, then a UCLA game, and since I was in GATE I got to go to the aquarium (again).

I didn't go to any in high school since I wasn't really involved in anything and I also didn't want to pay to go on any trips lmao not even for Senior Week.

I liked when my classmates and I decided to go to a field trip to very far in the city. We went to an aquarium, a beach, and a museum. During the very long trip, my friends and I were playing cards, telling stories, sleeping, and singing songs that were playing on the radio. We spent quality time learning new things and taking photos. I loved the journey.

I went on a whole bunch throughout elementary and high school, including museums, movies, plays, wildlife areas, and local (educational) theme parks and attractions

I was in a girls-only STEM club all through high school, and we typically went on at least one cool field trip a month. :) My favorites were when we toured a NASA center and when we went to a nanotech research facility.

lots of the field trips i went on we had to go on coaches to get there
i get pretty bad motion sickness so they're all bad memories.

haven't gone on a field trip since eighth grade. if i were in band i'd go places but.. nah :v
in eighth grade the band went to atlanta georgia and we performed at six flags or smth weird idk. but we did other stuff there. also all of 8th grade went to busch gardens.
in elementary we went on a LOT of field trips. every year we'd go to the science center and to sea world. in fifth grade we even got to spend the night there, sleeping by one of the tank things. my class was with the beluga whales :rolleyes:

In school we went on a lot of really neat field trips, mostly of course, to educational places, like museums, the water purification plant, and a recycling plant. My favorite was always the museum, and of course we also went to the Exploratorium, which I still enjoy visiting to this day, since there are a million little experiments and hands on activities all throughout.

I was also active in a group for girls and we had a lot of funner field trips we went on to water parks, and the movies, and we'd do "midnight kidnap" dinners at Denny's, where basically our parents were in on it, they woke us up, and took us all in our PJ's to Denny's it was awesome.

Honestly though the best trip I went with a group to was when my choir class went to Disney Land! We got to perform there, and we actually got to spend a whole first day just playing in the park, and the second day we performed, got to go BEHIND THE SCENES in the park, and then got to spend the rest of the day having fun. We even got to stay at the hotel on the grounds so we just got up in the morning and ran to the park as soon as it opened, it was amazing.

I feel like group trips, and field trips, are so much fun because you get to have a big group to be with, I mean going with a few friends is funner, but it's even funner getting to be in a huge group. I think that's one of those things I really miss about school.

tbh not that often in elementary-high school. or at least not that i recall. in college i went on more field trips o.o; i remember going out to find fossils.

Field trips were the BOMB back in the day, my guy! I went on plenty to the movies and whatnot. It was really fun.

i used to go to this outdoor education centre when i was younger. then i actually started helping schools with little kids who went as i grew older, it was sweet lol

Last edited:
Field trips were all ways my favorite part off school!

Last edited:
Back