• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Golden Roses

ShyGamerGurl

"Be yourself. Be miraculous."
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2540-9232-9822
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (34) +
For a limited time only, I'm selling my golden roses. There's only so many I have in my town so act fast if you want some. 5 per person, but because I don't have much, and because I want to make it fair, I'll only limiting it to 2 golden roses per person.

Price (for 1): 2 TBT or 500 IGB
Price (for 2): 4 TBT or 1,000 IGB

Roses are limited so act quick. I'll only be giving them away when I'm only however. So if it currently says I'm not online, don't post anything on this thread, I won't read them until I'm actually online.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WARNING: If you keep replying to this thread over and over again just to get my attention, even though it might say I'm offline, I won't accept your offer. Just keep that in mind.

I would love as many as you allow. It says 5 or 2. So wasn't sure

I'll give you 5, that's fine. So does 2,500 IGB sound OK?

Sounds just fine.
My town is Trolbury Poppy will be coming over. My fc is in siggy.
Let me know when gate is open

Gates are open. Mayor Marinete of LadyNoir.

Alrighty thank you so much for the roses :)

Just a fyi. 1 tbt = 200,000 IGB.
The price you asked I felt I was ripping you off tbh. So I paid what I felt you deserved have some fun :)

I have a completely maxed out bank in two of my towns. I was not breaking the bank trust me. Just payed your asking price :) lol

I have a completely maxed out bank in two of my towns. I was not breaking the bank trust me. Just payed your asking price :) lol

Lol, again thank you for your kind services.

Hi there, could i get some?

How many can i get?

How many can i get?

I mostly recommend up to 5, because I don't have that much. You can either pay with TBT or IGB.

1 TBT = 200,000 IGB I'm pretty sure.

can i get 5? with tbt :)

I’m ready now!

Not that i mind paying 5tbt, but i thought you were selling 2tbt each? haha

I’m ready now!

Lol, whatever you feel comfortable with, you can pay as much as you want. I'm open too. Mayor Marinete of LadyNoir.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m ready now!

Whenever you're ready, you can pay the respected amount. Nice doing business with you.

paid ya already, thank you :)

Back