• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pancakes: Thick or thin?

thick or thin?

• Total voters

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
The great debate: which kind of pancakes do you prefer?

Thick and fluffy:
809896c0fe69c0164577aee8c0e8b07b.jpg

or

Thin and crispy?
6a00d83451fa5069e201b7c720ce6e970b-800wi

Discuss:

those are some thick pancakes 0-0 Lol I guess I like thin then XD I think I like thin-medium pancakes best, but honestly, all pancakes are good cx

Last edited:
Holy shoot I didn't know it was possible to make pancakes that thick xDDD
Crispy pancakes are an abomination, they're too much like waffles. Who likes a crunchy pancake?? xP

I like mine about half an inch thick so I guess... semi thick? Lol

ive never had those type of thick pancakes. they look good but it's probably too much for me. i like the type of pancakes shown in the second picture but i don't really consider those thin, more like normal lol. i consider british pancakes to be thin.
i like thin and fluffy but there's no option for that lol.

Last edited:
Those are so thick! Ooops, sorry I mean T H I C C. I love thicc & fluffy pancakes but thin and crispy are great too. ALL PANCAKES ARE EQUAL IN THE NAME OF SYRUP AND BUTTAAA

Topic - Pancakes: Thick or thin?

A: My preference for pancakes is thin. I think the thick pancakes would be too much for me. :T Though... I'm more of a waffles type of person.

I prefer small thin crispy pancakes :> I can never finish the thick fluffy ones.. it's too much for me.

Thin are crepes.
Thick are pancakes.

Crepes for me.
Pancakes are about as appetizing as a mouthful of kitty litter.

Thiccccccc

Actually memes aside, those fluffy ones don't look right. Too filling

Thin. I do had those thick American pancakes in the past but to be honest too much dry fluffiness for me so yeah thin please.

Back