• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Furniture Sets

Geowlett

Sharkbait OoHaHa
Bells
Switch
2087-2633-7612
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (35) +
Looking to buy full sets of furniture. I can pay IGB, TBT, or if multiple sets are offered I'm willing to pay with art! (For art I only do feral busts)

Main priorities:
Mermaid Set
Mush Set
Gracie Sets
Kitchen Set
Sanrio Sets

Last edited:

Are there specific Gracie sets that you are looking for? I have the Princess, Gorgeous, Gracie-theme, and Sweets furniture sets in the town I'm cleaning out. Preferably 15 TBT per set, but if you get 3 or all of them, I'll make it 10 TBT each.

EDIT: Since I'm getting rid of stuff, I'll give you some deals on stuff I had in those rooms if you want them. :)

If you'd like the sweets* set, I'll add in the other items I have in that room for just 8 TBT. :cool:
Box of chocolate
Donut stool (refurbished: strawberry donut)
Donut stool (refurbished: chocolate donut)
Shaved-ice lamp
Chocolate cake
Soft-served ice cream (refurbished: strawberry) x2
Wedding Cake x2

If you'd like the Gracie* set, I'll add in the other items I have in that room for just 2 TBT. :cool:
Trunk (refurbished: Gracie theme)
Mannequin (Gracie theme: hat, glasses, tank, tartan pants, mary janes)

If you'd like the Princess* set, I'll add in the other items I have in that room for just 5 TBT. :cool:
Mannequin (Self-made Prince theme: Crown, waistcoat, pleather pants, bobby socks, black loafers)
Princess wig
Bridal Veil
Lily record player
Aries Rocking Chair

If you'd like the Gorgeous* set, I'll add in the other items I have in that room for just 2 TBT. :cool:
Mannequin (Self-made Trendsetter theme: Cloche hat, tortoise specs, trench coat, fishnet tights, shearling boots)
Aluminum briefcase
Throne

Last edited:
Hi! I have all the sanrio items. I usually trade 1 set for 500k igb. Also can you explain more on the kitchen set? I have tons of kitchen items too :) please like this post so I know you replied. Thanks!

@Jailene could you do the math for me? I'm on mobile so its annoying for me, but how much would it be for all of it?

@ivorystar I would love a set :)
Also I'm interested in all types of kitchen items!

@Jailene could you do the math for me? I'm on mobile so its annoying for me, but how much would it be for all of it?

For all of it, the total sum would be 57 tbt, but I'll give you the sets and extras for 50 tbt flat (so the extras are knocked down to be just an additional 10 tbt for buying all sets). :D

It'll be just 40 tbt flat without the extras if that's what you choose! :)

I will do all of it :) when will you be available to come to my town?

Last edited:
I will do all of it :) when will you be available to come to my town?

Well I'm logging on my older ds so I can get the items together immediately, but it might take a little while tonight since I'm very meticulous with such a big order. I can PM you when the order is ready (most likely tonight) and I can deliver it at whatever time works for you afterward? :)

My FC is: 2251 - 6248 - 2172

And I actually forgot that I have a few doubles (like two gorgeous dresser things) of the gracie furniture but I'll throw them in, no charge. I don't need them since my new town is sanrio theme in the making. :D

Last edited:
that's great thanks :)
To make things easier, just go ahead and post on my userpage when youre ready! Thank you!

Hi! Sorry for the late reply didn't notice that you liked my post. Which set would you like from sanrio?
Also for the kitchen items should I just go in alphabetical order from moridb?

Back