• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying pink and white carnations

mugii

baa
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (22) +
i really need:
83 pink carnations
100 white carnations
id really like to pay 1 tbt for each sapling, flower, etc, but im willing to pay more if your price is fair!
thank you!

Last edited:
I have 17 pink carnations I'm willing to sell for 1 tbt each ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sure I have a few white cosmos around town I can throw in as well!

I have 17 pink carnations I'm willing to sell for 1 tbt each ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sure I have a few white cosmos around town I can throw in as well!

okay! could you do drop off?

i can give you the rest of the carnations you need!
instead of tbt, would it be alright if you put me on your art shop waitlist and i just get 200 tbt off of an art from you?
(i was planning on buying from you anyway, lol, so that cuts out the middle man)

i'd far prefer pick-up btw, if that's alright with you)

Last edited:
i can give you the rest of the carnations you need!
instead of tbt, would it be alright if you put me on your art shop waitlist and i just get 200 tbt off of an art from you?
(i was planning on buying from you anyway, lol, so that cuts out the middle man)

i'd far prefer pick-up btw, if that's alright with you)

oh sure! btw if you clicked the one in my sig i dont use that one anymore. i use the mugiis magical art shop one! (just to avoid confusion :) ) i can pick them up after 4pm est!

edit: and if you have 100 pink carnations instead of 83 thatd be awesome :,) not necessary tho

Last edited:
oh sure! btw if you clicked the one in my sig i dont use that one anymore. i use the mugiis magical art shop one! (just to avoid confusion :) ) i can pick them up after 4pm est!

edit: and if you have 100 pink carnations instead of 83 thatd be awesome :,) not necessary tho

oh yikes xD i clicked the one in your sig, oops..
i can't afford your new art shop so if you would, tbt is fine instead ^^;;; i'm sorry if that's rude or anything

oh yikes xD i clicked the one in your sig, oops..
i can't afford your new art shop so if you would, tbt is fine instead ^^;;; i'm sorry if that's rude or anything

thats not rude! dont worry about it dude lol. is 200 tbt okay for 200 flowers?

thats not rude! dont worry about it dude lol. is 200 tbt okay for 200 flowers?

sure, i'll have to trade later today though since i have a bunch of errands to do irl. can i vm you when i'm back online?

Back