Buying ❀ Flowers ❀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delivery please if you could! I don't really have the room in my locker xx

No problem, I may have to take a few trips because I don't have much locker room either lol.

I'll add you just let me know when you're gates are open. I'd prefer if you sent the tbt ahead of time but it's not mandatory.

:)

No problem, I may have to take a few trips because I don't have much locker room either lol.

I'll add you just let me know when you're gates are open. I'd prefer if you sent the tbt ahead of time but it's not mandatory.

:)

That's fine! My gates are open, tbt has been sent. :) You can just drop the flowers next to/in front of the station, just wherever you see free space! (figure that's easier then running back and forth to the beach haha)

Last edited:
Arriving with....

- 12 Purple Violets
- 24 White Violets
- 8 Purple Pansies
- 20 White Pansies

Second (and final) trip...

- 7 White Pansies
- 29 White Lilies
- 29 White Tulips
- 1 Purple Tulip

That's all of the flowers :)

Last edited:
I have 5 white violets and 3 white pansies, do you want any? (id rather deliver + tbt ahead but im okay with the opposite too ^^)

Last edited:
Do you still need purple pansies? I can sell upward to 30 for 2 btb each if you're fine w/ that.

Do you still need purple pansies? I can sell upward to 30 for 2 btb each if you're fine w/ that.

I have 5 white violets and 3 white pansies, do you want any? (id rather deliver + tbt ahead but im okay with the opposite too ^^)

So I totally forgot about this thread/forgot to close it oops! I actually don't need flowers anymore (at least for now). I've been breeding them myself now so I have plenty around. Thank you both for offering though! I'm going to close this thread out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back