🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4283-9990-2999
Feedback
100% (236) +
Heya! I'm looking to buy a few flowers for my town. I don't have a set amount or anything, just whatever I can get!

Looking for:

Purple & white violets
Purple & white pansies
Purple tulips

Paying tbt! 2 per flower generally, paying 1 per for large amounts. Negotiable of course!

Just looking for the ones listed above now, no others that were previously listed

Last edited:
I have a couple purple and white violets, and several white pansies if you want em for free ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

So in total I have 5 purple violets, 10 white ones, and 14 white pansies. Lmk when you wanna come pick them up, I was gonna trash them anyway haha x)

I have a couple purple and white violets, and several white pansies if you want em for free ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

So in total I have 5 purple violets, 10 white ones, and 14 white pansies. Lmk when you wanna come pick them up, I was gonna trash them anyway haha x)

Oh cool! Thanks :D I've got you added, I can come pick up now if you're free :)

Hi there!
I have about 20 purple tulips. How many would you like?

You looking to buy pink roses?? Perfect! I went on re-tail to sell mine!

I got 12 roses. You'll have to head right... right by Elmer's house (by the right side on my town Olivine)

FC: 3497 - 3659 - 9306
Town: Olivine
My name in-game is Cherami. :) She's not the mayor.

You looking to buy pink roses?? Perfect! I went on re-tail to sell mine!

I got 12 roses. You'll have to head right... right by Elmer's house (by the right side on my town Olivine)

FC: 3497 - 3659 - 9306
Town: Olivine
My name in-game is Cherami. :) She's not the mayor.

Hey there! Sounds good, thanks! :D Would 24 tbt be enough for them? (I can go higher just lmk!)

Hey there! Sounds good, thanks! :D Would 24 tbt be enough for them? (I can go higher just lmk!)

Yeah, yeah. That's a little too high. 4TBT is enough. :)
I'll also accept anything on my wishlist! Now hurry and come to my town. I can't fix my town tune with the gate opened.

Okay! I'm on my way :)

Do you still need purple and white violets? I also have purple and white pansies, white lilies, and white tulips.

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Specifically...

- 12 Purple Violets
- 24 White Violets
- 8 Purple Pansies
- 27 White Pansies
- 29 White Lilies
- 29 White Tulips
- 1 Purple Tulip

Do you still need purple and white violets? I also have purple and white pansies, white lilies, and white tulips.

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Specifically...

- 12 Purple Violets
- 24 White Violets
- 8 Purple Pansies
- 27 White Pansies
- 29 White Lilies
- 29 White Tulips
- 1 Purple Tulip

I do indeed! Could I buy all of them from you lol (if you want to sell them all that is ofc) Would 130 tbt be good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: I have to go offline now, my internet is acting up due to weather but if you still want to trade just vm me and I'll get back to you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back