New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (151) +
Hey! So I don't like Chicken Smoothie. I just don't find it fun or engaging at all. But I do go on it to collect rare pets for no apparent reason. Mainly to get free stuff on other games but you know

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested in looking, my username is Nyandash
Click here for the pets
Click here for the items

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of my stuff is up for grabs. Including my items and stuff. So yeah offer TBT or any other things below. I'll probably take pretty cheap prices since I don't care for my pets at all I mean it's a literal ****en picture I mean wow I don't understand why people like this game but please give me free tbt bells

So please come and get your turds while they're hot. You'll be saving an animal from abuse at the same time whenever you make a purchase. What a charity.

Last edited:
LOL same I find it boring and I don't like that big of a community.

Might look at your account^^

Hello! I sent you a suggestion on CS. My name on there is Jacob! :D

Hello! I sent you a suggestion on CS. My name on there is Jacob! :D

Thank you. But uhhh I really have no idea what to ask for them? Shoot an offer m'dude.
also I don't know if I was supposed to reply on Chickensmoothie but sorry if I was I didn't see how

Sent ya a suggestion, let me know what you think of it. c:
(I'm f1owercrown on CS!)

I mean it's a literal ****en picture I mean wow I don't understand why people like this game but please give me free tbt bells
See this is why I don't understand the point of this site. Seems like a waste of money and time but idk some people find joy in it I guess :p

Last edited:
I added the link so now it's easier for you lazy phat losers to get to my profile ok enjoy

Back