• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying art of my new OC: the Cosmos Queen 🌟

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Lucky
White Lily
Feedback
100% (435) +
SvMzA6l.png

I just finished designing a new character,
that I've wanted to draw for a few weeks now,
and I would love to buy art of her from different artists!

Her name is Selene, and she's
the Queen of the Cosmos;

Here's her toyhouse (it includes
details about her personality, history, appearance,
design, and the full size piece)

There she is on the left, and the full version of the
drawing is also included in a spoiler under there
(please open in new tab to make sure you see all details)

I can't pay rlc for now, but I have TBT in the bank :blush:

Thank you for reading and possibly drawing her ♥

selene_by_wearthesun-dbzgc6q.png
Feel free to post examples of your art if you're interested, and a price estimate! I welcome all styles ^^ I might deny some offers, please don't be offended if I do. Of course freebies are always appreciated if you feel like doing one, but I'd be more than happy to pay you!​

Last edited:
I'll go ahead and bloop this here lol
For tbt, I usually just do pwyw, so if you're interested, feel free to make an offer 0 v0

cosmos.png

AAAAAAAHHHH JINT YOU ARE AN ACTUAL ANGEL OMG
Thank you so much!!! she looks absolutely gorgeous and the background is perfect.....I want to cry you made my day ♥♥
Can I get you anything in return? :blush:

I'll go ahead and bloop this here lol
For tbt, I usually just do pwyw, so if you're interested, feel free to make an offer 0 v0

yes please!! It would be tbt, as much as I'd love to pay rlc I can't do that for now ;_; if I were to offer 300, could I let you choose what style would be more appropriate to the price?

- - - Post Merge - - -

She is super adorable!! I'll probably end up doodling her at some point c:

that would be awesome! :D

woah she looks super pretty!

thank youuuuu!

yes please!! It would be tbt, as much as I'd love to pay rlc I can't do that for now ;_; if I were to offer 300, could I let you choose what style would be more appropriate to the price?

Ye, I saw you were only offering tbt, so it's good!
300 sounds great, and I'll play around w stuff to see which style looks best 0 v0

the moment i saw her i was like "oh man she's so pretty i NEED to draw her"
selene_by_lunallumi-dbzl99d.png

selene2_by_lunallumi-dbzl9be.png

the moment i saw her i was like "oh man she's so pretty i NEED to draw her"
selene_by_lunallumi-dbzl99d.png

selene2_by_lunallumi-dbzl9be.png

AAAAHHHH OH MY GOD this is glorious!!!! I’m dead she looks so stunning I love your art so muchhhhh ;____; thaNK YOU SO MUCH!! <3 are you sure you don’t want payment? :’)

AAAAHHHH OH MY GOD this is glorious!!!! I’m dead she looks so stunning I love your art so muchhhhh ;____; thaNK YOU SO MUCH!! <3 are you sure you don’t want payment? :’)

haha it's fine! i'm happy that you like it ^^

AAAAAAAHHHH JINT YOU ARE AN ACTUAL ANGEL OMG
Thank you so much!!! she looks absolutely gorgeous and the background is perfect.....I want to cry you made my day ♥♥
Can I get you anything in return? :blush:

It's a freebie, glad you like! o/

Soo I drew her! c: This is possibly one of the most detailed characters I've drawn lol ;;o;; so sorry its not the best! I was also experimenting a bit with the style. I hope you like it though! She's such an adorable OC ^-^
tGWUHMJ.jpg

woooooowwww!! this is so good! she looks amazing and adorable! :D I love the pose, flying in the stars ♥
thank you so much, I love it! ♥ would you like anything in exchange? :blush:

I'm glad you like it!! I really wasn't able to do her justice on the colors3d app ;; But I'm happy you like the pose because that was something new for me! I don't really need anything in return hun!! However I have been eyeing your signature shop hhh ovo I'm hoping to request another signature sometime if you don't mind?? ^-^

Back