• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying art of my new OC: the Cosmos Queen 🌟

I'm glad you like it!! I really wasn't able to do her justice on the colors3d app ;; But I'm happy you like the pose because that was something new for me! I don't really need anything in return hun!! However I have been eyeing your signature shop hhh ovo I'm hoping to request another signature sometime if you don't mind?? ^-^

I think you managed really well! ^^
of course! I'd be happy to make you one free of charge in return, anytime you want ♥

I think you managed really well! ^^
of course! I'd be happy to make you one free of charge in return, anytime you want ♥

Oh gosh that's so sweet of you ;o;; <33 I'll post the request in that thread when I decide what I want, then!! Tysm girly <3

Yooo! ik that you wanted a bust, but I decided to do a full body and no extra cost lol
hope you like it ; v;

pdEDi4q.png

7HKmEcf.png

Yooo! ik that you wanted a bust, but I decided to do a full body and no extra cost lol
hope you like it ; v;

pdEDi4q.png

7HKmEcf.png

AHHHHH this is so beautiful!! I love the pose and her face *__________* thank you so much for this and doing a fullbody, I love it! ♥
I'll send you tbt in a sec :blush:

Last edited:
omg hi!! thank you so much for this, it's gorgeous! it's the first traditional drawing of her I've gotten ^^ you're very talented, I love it ♥
are you sure I can't pay you tbt? :blush:

Hi lol no problem!
And you can if you want, but its free! I honestly don't really use tbt lol i just like drawing ocs for fun!

She's sooo cute! I might do a freebie to practice my art. =D

Here's my little doodle of her, I did it on iScribble so I had limited space or else I would have done more than just her torso. Hope you like it!
fih4fe2.png

Back