Buying art of my new OC: the Cosmos Queen 🌟

I'm glad you like it!! I really wasn't able to do her justice on the colors3d app ;; But I'm happy you like the pose because that was something new for me! I don't really need anything in return hun!! However I have been eyeing your signature shop hhh ovo I'm hoping to request another signature sometime if you don't mind?? ^-^

I think you managed really well! ^^
of course! I'd be happy to make you one free of charge in return, anytime you want ♥

I think you managed really well! ^^
of course! I'd be happy to make you one free of charge in return, anytime you want ♥

Oh gosh that's so sweet of you ;o;; <33 I'll post the request in that thread when I decide what I want, then!! Tysm girly <3

Yooo! ik that you wanted a bust, but I decided to do a full body and no extra cost lol
hope you like it ; v;

pdEDi4q.png

7HKmEcf.png

Yooo! ik that you wanted a bust, but I decided to do a full body and no extra cost lol
hope you like it ; v;

pdEDi4q.png

7HKmEcf.png

AHHHHH this is so beautiful!! I love the pose and her face *__________* thank you so much for this and doing a fullbody, I love it! ♥
I'll send you tbt in a sec :blush:

Last edited:
omg hi!! thank you so much for this, it's gorgeous! it's the first traditional drawing of her I've gotten ^^ you're very talented, I love it ♥
are you sure I can't pay you tbt? :blush:

Hi lol no problem!
And you can if you want, but its free! I honestly don't really use tbt lol i just like drawing ocs for fun!

Here's my little doodle of her, I did it on iScribble so I had limited space or else I would have done more than just her torso. Hope you like it!
fih4fe2.png

Back