• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

“Duplicate post” message

SoraDeathEater

Sora Miura
Bells
Switch
7297-4636-2109
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
;~; Whenever I post/comment I always get a sign that says ?you have posted the same thing twice? message.. but it?s weird since I only tap once (I?m using my phone). I don?t want you all to think I?m spamming or anything ;~; it?s even told me ?you wrote the same comment 5 times already? when I just barely comment on a thread I?ve never posted to before. Anyone else having this problem? I?ve checked the first page on this to see but no luck. Or maybe I bypassed it >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus I can’t see the latest post on the “Never Have I ever” thread in the basement.. I only see mine (and it’s duplicated once again >.< ugh... )

That's usually sun it's about to double post. And the second glitch you said usually happens anyway ^^

Back