• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

UK friends

Apricotmess

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm looking for active players in the uk to visit, mainly play in the evenings. I recently restarted, have peaches and cherries in my town😊

Hiya, I'm in the UK. I only started playing two weeks ago but already ridiculously addicted! I've added you as a friend:)

Hey, I'm from the UK and play as much as I can (with 2 young kids haha) ive been playing again for around a month and haven't got anyone but hubby to play with

I'm in the UK, restarted before Christmas last year but slowly TT'ed from 1/1/17 so my town's currently in November, I'll add you later on once it's charged, I have all the fruits if you want some baskets of them and I have the emporium if you wanna go shopping.

Hello There I’m also from the UK just recently started getting back into Animal Crossing.
I used to be obsessed with Animal Crossing Wild World and now that I’ve started playing New Leaf I am just as addicted!
Add me :)

Rubber Duckie
Xoxo

Back