• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need Adult AC:NL New Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendofCal

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
I just got the game and created a new town. I'm currently looking for adult (18 and over) AC players to trade fruit and ect. Are there any active adult players in these boards? :confused:

My 3DS FC is: 5430 - 1402 - 9337
AC: NL Town Name: Kokiri

I just got the game and created a new town. I'm currently looking for adult (18 and over) AC players to trade fruit and ect. Are there any active adult players in these boards? :confused:

My 3DS FC is: 5430 - 1402 - 9337
AC: NL Town Name: Kokiri

I'm 23 and my native fruit is apples but I have a few of every town fruit. I play daily and love to do island tours, let me know if you add me please. FC: 4184-1880-1286 Town Name: Ashwood, Player Name: Becky

~Thank you!~

:)

Last edited:
Hiya, I'm 30 and from the UK, daily player, my Friend code is under my username if you'd like to add me :) island fruit is cherry but also have apples, lemon, mango, durin, coconut and bananas

Last edited:
Heyy I'm 19 and my fruit is Cherry, I have peaches as well and some island fruit. Let me know if you want to add each other :D

Hey all, I'm 18, from Colorado, and I play daily. Town fruit is oranges. Friend code is 2209-0573-6002, Town name is Aprilia, Character name is Kenzie.

My friend code is 2509-7096-3391 !

Native fruit are oranges but i also have mangos, oranges, pears, and apples.
My town is slowly getting developed and i would love help

My friend code is 2509-7096-3391 !

Native fruit are oranges but i also have mangos, oranges, pears, and apples.
My town is slowly getting developed and i would love help

Hey there my friend code is 0276-3350-5748 :)

Im 19 my native fruit is oranges but im currently attempting to cultivate more fruit trees feel free to add me if you'd like

Just added you! Feel free to add me as well! As well as anyone else :) just let me know and I'll add back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added everyone as well! I'm in the same boat, just looking for some online friends to play with :)

Feel free to add me as well. Also anyone else too. I just started a new town last week. My native fruit is peaches. Town name: Serenity, character name: Chellie. My FC is 1203-9397-7317 :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added everyone above. Please add me back :)

I’m going through to add everyone from this thread, but here’s my friend code: 1607 - 7750 - 6005.

I’m 34, a stay at home mom (but a cool mom, ha. Yeah right) with a 6 year old daughter who is also an AC nut. My native fruit is cherries and I’m just starting out so I’m a super noob, but I’m obsessed with this game and playing every chance I get. My name is Meg, my character name is Macie, and my town is Wisteria :)

Adult player here! I'm over 30, play AC daily, have five towns, and all perfect fruits except pears.

If you add me, just like this post and I'll make sure to add you back!

Hey! I?ll add you guys! Im also looking for some apples and pears, if anybody could help me out!

I just started as well! I'm 45 years old and, as soon as I figure out how the online thing works, I'll post my code so we can visit one another! Going to work on that after 5pm eastern time - have to go to work for a while first. lol

Hey everyone! I'm almost 30, and I would love to play with some older people!! My friend code is 1994-2531-3124
I work from home, so I'm usually available.
Let me know if you added me, so I can add you back!
One towns native fruit is Oranges, the other is peaches. I have persimmons as well as all the other fruits
- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back