• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need Adult AC:NL New Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I natively grow Cherries, even have some perfect cherry trees. Also have apples, mangoes, bananas and lemons.
Just communicate times with me and i can visit and vise versa.

Hey everyone! I'm almost 30, and I would love to play with some older people!! My friend code is 1994-2531-3124
I work from home, so I'm usually available.
Let me know if you added me, so I can add you back!
One towns native fruit is Oranges, the other is peaches. I have persimmons as well as all the other fruits
- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding you!

Added you!

Heya my friend code is under my name, I'm 28 and from UK.
Native fruit is Peach but there's coconuts and quite a few cherries

Edit* I'll go through the post and add people later ;)

Last edited:
Hi, new here but not in the game. I am old enough (whahahaha 40 some what) and you can add me.
I live in the Netherlands and my native fruit is orange, but have Bananasplit, lemons, liches and pears as well at the moment..

Ha! Also 40 here :) Glad to see so many adult players.
I have been a fan of AC since the GameCube and played ACWW on the DS to pieces! I just recently got a 3DS with ACNL and am really glad there is still such an active online community.
My town name is also Kokiri (yes also long time Zelda otaku here).
I'm just a few weeks in, my town fruit are apples but I am starting to grow oranges.
FC 3411-6595-6995

Does any one mind if I also add you guys' friendcodes? Zone Europe :)

Ha! Also 40 here :) Glad to see so many adult players.
I have been a fan of AC since the GameCube and played ACWW on the DS to pieces! I just recently got a 3DS with ACNL and am really glad there is still such an active online community.
My town name is also Kokiri (yes also long time Zelda otaku here).
I'm just a few weeks in, my town fruit are apples but I am starting to grow oranges.
FC 3411-6595-6995

Does any one mind if I also add you guys' friendcodes? Zone Europe :)

Europe zone also here! 23 and just starting my journey to this game :D
Can I add you? My native fruit is cherry
Can I also ask if i can go to your town and get at least three apples? I really need fruits other than cherries now

Sure!
I'll just hold on to some apples tomorrow for you as I sold everything today. Just let me know when you will be online, I can drop them off :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back