Need Adult AC:NL New Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I natively grow Cherries, even have some perfect cherry trees. Also have apples, mangoes, bananas and lemons.
Just communicate times with me and i can visit and vise versa.

Hey everyone! I'm almost 30, and I would love to play with some older people!! My friend code is 1994-2531-3124
I work from home, so I'm usually available.
Let me know if you added me, so I can add you back!
One towns native fruit is Oranges, the other is peaches. I have persimmons as well as all the other fruits
- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding you!

Added you!

Heya my friend code is under my name, I'm 28 and from UK.
Native fruit is Peach but there's coconuts and quite a few cherries

Edit* I'll go through the post and add people later ;)

Last edited:
Hi, new here but not in the game. I am old enough (whahahaha 40 some what) and you can add me.
I live in the Netherlands and my native fruit is orange, but have Bananasplit, lemons, liches and pears as well at the moment..

Ha! Also 40 here :) Glad to see so many adult players.
I have been a fan of AC since the GameCube and played ACWW on the DS to pieces! I just recently got a 3DS with ACNL and am really glad there is still such an active online community.
My town name is also Kokiri (yes also long time Zelda otaku here).
I'm just a few weeks in, my town fruit are apples but I am starting to grow oranges.
FC 3411-6595-6995

Does any one mind if I also add you guys' friendcodes? Zone Europe :)

Ha! Also 40 here :) Glad to see so many adult players.
I have been a fan of AC since the GameCube and played ACWW on the DS to pieces! I just recently got a 3DS with ACNL and am really glad there is still such an active online community.
My town name is also Kokiri (yes also long time Zelda otaku here).
I'm just a few weeks in, my town fruit are apples but I am starting to grow oranges.
FC 3411-6595-6995

Does any one mind if I also add you guys' friendcodes? Zone Europe :)

Europe zone also here! 23 and just starting my journey to this game :D
Can I add you? My native fruit is cherry
Can I also ask if i can go to your town and get at least three apples? I really need fruits other than cherries now

Sure!
I'll just hold on to some apples tomorrow for you as I sold everything today. Just let me know when you will be online, I can drop them off :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back