• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager outfits

Greyguard

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Is there any sure fire way to make sure my villager doesn?t change their shirt? I have certain ones I want each one to wear. I know how to get them to wear the shirts I want, but is there a way to keep them in it?

If you mail them 5 shirts in one go (only do one villager a day), they should wear it, and display one in their house.

If you mail them 5 shirts in one go (only do one villager a day), they should wear it, and display one in their house.

That explains a lot, I sent Fauna and Punchy both their set of shirts on the same day and only Fauna is wearing hers. I didn’t know I would have to do it separate. They won’t change out of the shirt I sent them though?

Changing all the custom designs in Able Sister's to umbrellas or dresses will at least guarantee they won't change into those, but there's no way to stop villagers from chatting with each other - which very often leads to a shirt change. Actually the way I do it is I never spend more than few minutes out in the main areas of my town so my animals don't get the chance to talk to each other lmao it works but it's not the most relaxing way to play.

That explains a lot, I sent Fauna and Punchy both their set of shirts on the same day and only Fauna is wearing hers. I didn’t know I would have to do it separate. They won’t change out of the shirt I sent them though?

I made the mistake of sending Rooney and Wolfgang the shirts, instead of waiting a day to send Wolfgang's, and only Rooney wore what I sent.

If you want them to change again, just repeat the process. ^_^

Thanks for the info! I’ll have to do it one day at a time and try to keep them from giving each other shirts haha

Thanks for the info! I’ll have to do it one day at a time and try to keep them from giving each other shirts haha

Hehe, good luck with that! ^_^
Just don't do any delivery requests, because that's how those hideous shirt trends start. LOL

I delivered the dreaded TULIP shirt to Stu, that started that nightmare in my town. :D

Last edited:
Back