• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kiki or Flurry?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
I was originally going to invite Kiki to my town, but Flurry is just so adorable too <3 Who should I invite over?

Flurry.
She's CYOOT, and has a decent house exterior.

I'm very partial to Flurry, as she's one of my favorite villagers ♥
Also, Kiki has this pudgy nose which is a bit weird IMO... I'm also not a fan of ACNL cats, their ears are so long and pointy... >_<

CLdK6F0UkAAWITL.jpg
That would be a tough decision for me because I have both of them and they're two of my favorites.I might go with Flurry based on the cuteness factor.

but kiki has the plotting your demise from behind the flowers factor. you can't overlook that.

Absolutely, as is my cat right now.

My cat said to me: "I don't want to wait until you're dead, to play with your eyeballs!"

I said: "What makes you think you'll out-live me?"

She said: "Oh.. it's been arranged."

Plotting!

O_O

Absolutely, as is my cat right now.

My cat said to me: "I don't want to wait until you're dead, to play with your eyeballs!"

I said: "What makes you think you'll out-live me?"

She said: "Oh.. it's been arranged."

Plotting!

O_O

cats will be cats :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heh.It's funny but I didn't realize that Kiki was in the shot until after I posted this.

sneaky kiki, i love it.

Flurry for the Win!

I'd go with Flurry over Kiki.
To be honest, I've only ever had one hamster in my town (the one with the tribal mask, who's name slips my mind at the moment) but I like their species in general.

i'd say Flurry only because i had her in one of my towns before & she was sweet & adorable; i never had Kiki before but she's really cute

I personally can't stand Flurry's lack of a nose and I like that we have a black cat villager available in the series so my vote goes to Kiki.

im biased because Kiki is my favourite villager, but both r super cute! I think it depends on what other villagers you have and if you want to stick to a theme.

Kiki, shes a cutie! Plus I never had Flurry in my town before!

Kiki! because Kiki's Delivery Service :blush:

Back