I'm finally understanding why the Sanrio set is so coveted.

I think the word you're looking for is kawaii, and it definitely is. I can totally see why people love it.

It really is. I wanted the wallpaper, so the furniture coloring came after.

View attachment 213523

This isn't a perfect picture, but gives an idea. This is one of my favorite rooms in the house.
Screech! I neeeed that wall paper! I just love the regal and now I know what's best for it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

True. I feel like I'm mostly limited to Link's outfit and maybe like, one other outfit for my guy characters; it's pretty disappointing.
Even ac isn't free from the avatar dress up trend in which boys have like 10 items while girls have everything minus 5 items.

Though splatoon2 is pretty safe from it

I love the Sanrio sets! The Kiki and Lala furniture set fit perfectly for one of my house's themes. But I also love all the Sanrio hairpins, and the Cinnamoroll shoes!

I have all 6 cards from when they came out. Got them for ?6! I like all of the furniture especially the zen type stuff from.Toby

- - - Post Merge - - -

The hairpins are also my fave omgg

i have a few things via trading on here but i REALLY want etoile's furniture and just her in my town in general.

I have Etoile and Chelsea in my town, and had their cards. They are my two favorites of the Sanrio group as far as villagers go. I bought all the other Sanrio furniture I wanted from the Nicoles shop on the forum. I think some mix and match really well, and the others if you buy several of certain pieces can make a nice full room out of it, as some sets don't have very much to them.

Hello Kitty clothing and Chai Shoes are my favorite pieces. I love the shoes during the summer.

I have a half Marty/half Hello Kitty campus college dorm in one house.
Used pieces from Kiki and Melody for a bathroom in a house.
Used some of Toby pieces in my Zen/weeding/gardening room.

There should be more furniture to complete the set of 11 pieces, rug and floor. My Hello Kitty dorm room is missing a small table.

My favorite is the Kiki and Lala set, however, the my melody set is a lot more useable. Kiki and lala villager is too cute...would definitely get that card. Chelsea seems weird, but I might grow on her..

Back