• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm finally understanding why the Sanrio set is so coveted.

I think the word you're looking for is kawaii, and it definitely is. I can totally see why people love it.

It really is. I wanted the wallpaper, so the furniture coloring came after.

View attachment 213523

This isn't a perfect picture, but gives an idea. This is one of my favorite rooms in the house.
Screech! I neeeed that wall paper! I just love the regal and now I know what's best for it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

True. I feel like I'm mostly limited to Link's outfit and maybe like, one other outfit for my guy characters; it's pretty disappointing.
Even ac isn't free from the avatar dress up trend in which boys have like 10 items while girls have everything minus 5 items.

Though splatoon2 is pretty safe from it

I love the Sanrio sets! The Kiki and Lala furniture set fit perfectly for one of my house's themes. But I also love all the Sanrio hairpins, and the Cinnamoroll shoes!

I have all 6 cards from when they came out. Got them for ?6! I like all of the furniture especially the zen type stuff from.Toby

- - - Post Merge - - -

The hairpins are also my fave omgg

I do like the tea set. The rest of the furniture looks really nice, but very hard to decorate with in my gothic style town :)

i have a few things via trading on here but i REALLY want etoile's furniture and just her in my town in general.

I have Etoile and Chelsea in my town, and had their cards. They are my two favorites of the Sanrio group as far as villagers go. I bought all the other Sanrio furniture I wanted from the Nicoles shop on the forum. I think some mix and match really well, and the others if you buy several of certain pieces can make a nice full room out of it, as some sets don't have very much to them.

Hello Kitty clothing and Chai Shoes are my favorite pieces. I love the shoes during the summer.

I have a half Marty/half Hello Kitty campus college dorm in one house.
Used pieces from Kiki and Melody for a bathroom in a house.
Used some of Toby pieces in my Zen/weeding/gardening room.

There should be more furniture to complete the set of 11 pieces, rug and floor. My Hello Kitty dorm room is missing a small table.

My favorite is the Kiki and Lala set, however, the my melody set is a lot more useable. Kiki and lala villager is too cute...would definitely get that card. Chelsea seems weird, but I might grow on her..

Back