• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what would you do?

tesss

𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥&#119
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
basically, im running out of room in my town. initially, when i started this town in August, i thought it had a perfect map, but with the way my villagers plotted their houses and how i've placed most of my PWP's, i don't think it's gonna work. sure, the town looks fine as is, but there are 4 more PWP's i need, all of them being rather large (including the cafe). i know i could just demolish a few PWP's and trees or move out a couple dreamies and move them back in, but i'm not even sure i want to continue with this town or if i want to start over with a different map. what would you guys do here?

demolishing a couple of PWPs or moving out some villagers sounds a lot faster than starting on a new town, so i’d probably go with that.

I’d demolish a few PWP and see if I could get those villagers who’ve placed their houses awkwardly to move out.
It depends how far you’ve got in your town though! I’ve achieved quite a lot in my town (started in August too) and wouldn’t want to lose all my progress :)

Back