what would you do?

tesss

𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥&#119
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
basically, im running out of room in my town. initially, when i started this town in August, i thought it had a perfect map, but with the way my villagers plotted their houses and how i've placed most of my PWP's, i don't think it's gonna work. sure, the town looks fine as is, but there are 4 more PWP's i need, all of them being rather large (including the cafe). i know i could just demolish a few PWP's and trees or move out a couple dreamies and move them back in, but i'm not even sure i want to continue with this town or if i want to start over with a different map. what would you guys do here?

demolishing a couple of PWPs or moving out some villagers sounds a lot faster than starting on a new town, so i’d probably go with that.

I’d demolish a few PWP and see if I could get those villagers who’ve placed their houses awkwardly to move out.
It depends how far you’ve got in your town though! I’ve achieved quite a lot in my town (started in August too) and wouldn’t want to lose all my progress :)

Back