• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm forced to say things that don't make any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelXD

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ever since that incident on July 12 this year that didn't require any talking. Getting a pizza...

Nice to see you survived the intake of all that CO, and the potential heart attack from yesterday.. :rolleyes:

Well I lied because all those people were mistreating me and I don't like what Mimi the Great and Ray did to me on that other forum, and for people on question.com deleting my food poisoning questions, so maybe that was a way to get back at them.

Well I lied because all those people were mistreating me and I don't like what Mimi the Great and Ray did to me on that other forum, and for people on question.com deleting my food poisoning questions, so maybe that was a way to get back at them.

Yup I think everyone knew you were lying anyway. No sane person would be in a genuine medical emergency and write about it on a forum lol :rolleyes:

Sorry you feel you were being mistreated, but lying won’t make you any friends either :p

And when I told my mom my vgc account wasn't working, she thought I had a virus on my computer when that wasn't the case when the other account was working fine. **** the fact I have two accounts. I pretend it's my brother. This is the reason why I mispronounce words in the first place. All over a ****ing 911 call for carbon monoxide which was hypothetical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back