• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Eloise vs. Diana

primandimproper

Transgender Trainwreck
Bells
Switch
0008-9983-6893
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
So it seems the game has decided I need a second Snooty villager. The first one in my town was Diana, who was a starter. The second one is Eloise the elephant, who is in (imo) the first halfway decent villager to plot their house in my town. Now, I can't decide which Snooty I should keep, though.

I was never 100 percent sold on Diana, but I had her in an old town and she's been so sweet to me in the game. Really, though, I think I mostly like her because she used to be popular. I would still be sad to see her go, but I also wanna see new faces in Fristad.

At the same time, there are definitely better Snooty villagers than Eloise. She's so cute, though. I just wanna hug her.

Anyway, when the time comes for one of them to move, which villager would you rather have: Eloise or Diana?

I'd move Diana out since her used to be popularity is why you like her. I had her at one point for that exact same reason. I moved her out for Pecan who I fell in love with. Though she's not currently in my town. I have Cleo and Baabara.

Diana moved into my town, literally 2 days ago, and I couldn't be more excited! :D I had her on another game cartridge and thought she was so sweet! :D I had Eloise a long time ago, and we weren't that close :/ She ended up moving while I was inactive, and while it was a little disappointing, I didn't have close ties with her. You seem to be keen on Eloise though, and you could probably sell Diana on here for some good money, so good luck with your choice :)

I adore Eloise! She's so cute and reminds me of my cat (which is beside the point lol). I've had her in two towns and she's always the first to wear the clothing I design, plus she's always been generous with gifts. I'd keep Eloise for sure.

maybe it's just because the elephants in this game have always been special to me (since i usually have either Dizzy, Margie, or Eloise in my town), but i definitely prefer Eloise. from my experience, Eloise always seemed to be very nice & it took me a while to find out that she is actually snooty! of course i love Diana as well; i just have a better experience with Eloise overall.

I have/had both Diana and Eloise, I never realized Eloise was a snooty though. I didn't much care for her but that's probably because she's yellow. (I don't know why, but I can't stand yellow) I have her card though.
You don't seem particularly attached to either, depending on your town's color, (most snooty's are some combination of pinks, purples and blues) I'd suggest: Soliel, she's orange and more on the uchi side of snooty. Freya, she's snooty but her house is more rock. Willow, she's very sweet and very fluffy.

I have/had both Diana and Eloise, I never realized Eloise was a snooty though. I didn't much care for her but that's probably because she's yellow. (I don't know why, but I can't stand yellow) I have her card though.
You don't seem particularly attached to either, depending on your town's color, (most snooty's are some combination of pinks, purples and blues) I'd suggest: Soliel, she's orange and more on the uchi side of snooty. Freya, she's snooty but her house is more rock. Willow, she's very sweet and very fluffy.

Thanks for the suggestions. Out of the three you suggested, I like Freya the best. But my town doesn't really have a color scheme. If it did, it's probably blue and black. I don't really take things like this into consideration when I'm planning a town, though. I just pick the villagers I like the best.

Eloise.
She was in my first WW town.

Truly a sweetheart, and very funny before NL labotomized villager personalities. ^_^

I've had both, and they are both cute in my opinion but honestly I think I was only hesitant to let Diana leave in my old town because she was so popular...

Eloise is probably one of my favorite elephants though, so I'd keep her :) She also has a nice house, it suits her! She was always sweet, even though snooty.

mEQkZKL.jpg
Yeah,Eloise.She's the happiest snooty villager I've ever had in my towns.....makes me wish elephants were really yellow.I also have Dizzy in her town and they make a nice pair of pachyderms.

Wow I had no idea that Eloise was a snooty!

Anyway out of those two I would pick Diana purely because I like her design more than Eloise. But if you would like some other suggestions I have Monique and Francine who are both really cool ^.^

Wow, I guess I'll have Eloise stick around for a while. If Diana asks to leave, then I will put her up for adoption, so she can go to someone who truly loves her.

Thanks, everyone! ^_^

Back