What do you guys think of my Mayor's house?

Bluebellie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Island
Melancolia
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
So these are pictures of Onyx's house. I wanted her house to be predominantly themed with the color black because of her name. I also wanted the rooms to look old and vintage looking ( But I must admit I did throw in there a lot of modern furniture..mainly the sleek set, since its one of the sets with the color black).

I also wanted the rooms to look creepy ( but not tooo creepy...I don't like horror or gory things since they creep me out )....They're sort of supposed to be creepy cute if that makes sense.

What do you guys think? let me know your thoughts. Let me know if they look complete or incomplete.
Also let me know if you think I should remove anything or add something else.

Pictures=
1,2 = Main Room Living Room
3,4= Left bottom Floor Kitchen
5,6= North Down Stairs Bedroom
7= Downstairs Right side Bathroom
8= Basement
9= Upstairs Attic Bedroom

Attachments

• HNI_0083.JPG
    HNI_0083.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 165
  • HNI_0084.JPG
    HNI_0084.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 161
  • HNI_0086.JPG
    HNI_0086.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 157
  • HNI_0087.JPG
    HNI_0087.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 157
  • HNI_0088.JPG
    HNI_0088.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 157
  • HNI_0089.JPG
    HNI_0089.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 165
  • HNI_0092.JPG
    HNI_0092.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 159
  • HNI_0093.JPG
    HNI_0093.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 161
  • HNI_0094.JPG
    HNI_0094.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 161
Looks really fantastic!!!!
Well done. ^_^

What are the black statue/bust looking things on the display stands in the first pic? ^_^

Is it the Creepy Statue?

Last edited:
Looks really fantastic!!!!
Well done. ^_^

What are the black statue/bust looking things on the display stands in the first pic? ^_^

Is it the Creepy Statue?

Thank you! Yes it’s the creepy statue ! I love them :D
Just not with the scary purple eyes though ( I have to turn them off lol)

I love, love your house. I want mine to look like that. Everything goes together, so it looks very nice.

It looks reaaaaaally nice...!!! in how it's creative! I especially like how you used the tool shelf, the one in the picture of the room with creepy wall. I would very much love to visit your dream town, if that's possible~! ♥ ♥

It looks reaaaaaally nice...!!! in how it's creative! I especially like how you used the tool shelf, the one in the picture of the room with creepy wall. I would very much love to visit your dream town, if that's possible~! ♥ ♥

I’m glad you liked it! I wasn’t even sure about the tool shelf. That was a last minute throw in that I made since that corner needed something. That and the sink were actually the last two items I finished with. I didn’t even know that sink could be recolored like that until I saw it in your town!

I don’t have a dream address yet. My town is actually very new. I recently restarted and the only thing completed is my house :D
I have no cafe, police, Pwp, etc. I just have ugly paths everywhere until I can move out all my villagers and place them where they should be. Currently I have about 3 plotted in spots that are ideal for my my pwp, but they won’t budge. I’ll keep you updated though! I’m going to do an all White House now also creepy gothic for my second character and work more on the outside landscaping. Everything will be gothic creepy.

It’s lovely! I really like the dark yet elegant theme. ^^

Thank you! This is what I was trying to achieve! I didn’t want to go fully creepy/horror theme.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love it! this is exactly my style, i would love to live in a house like this irl.

Me too! I tried redecorating my room in real life sort of like that but instead it Came out looking More like the lovely series customized in black and pink.

Last edited:
I’m glad you liked it! I wasn’t even sure about the tool shelf. That was a last minute throw in that I made since that corner needed something. That and the sink were actually the last two items I finished with. I didn’t even know that sink could be recolored like that until I saw it in your town!

I don’t have a dream address yet. My town is actually very new. I recently restarted and the only thing completed is my house :D
I have no cafe, police, Pwp, etc. I just have ugly paths everywhere until I can move out all my villagers and place them where they should be. Currently I have about 3 plotted in spots that are ideal for my my pwp, but they won’t budge. I’ll keep you updated though! I’m going to do an all White House now also creepy gothic for my second character and work more on the outside landscaping. Everything will be gothic creepy.

I'm so exited that the bowl worked out like that, and hearing all White House. (!!!)
I hope I could help you with landscaping stuff too, so that we could see you in a dream town sooner! :rolleyes:

I'm so exited that the bowl worked out like that, and hearing all White House. (!!!)
I hope I could help you with landscaping stuff too, so that we could see you in a dream town sooner! :rolleyes:

I have a lot of the landscaping items actually, I just can’t quite place them yet. I’m going to focus on getting those three villagers to move out though to start some serious landscaping.

You’ll ber seeing me though in the retail section though for the second house :D

Last edited:
Back