• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia | Sign-Ups

Bowie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
lXESMbF.png

N/A

Warning: While this game contains minor spoilers for the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series, knowledge of the characters, locations, and events is not necessary.

Welcome to Mobius, a beautiful planet filled with beautiful creatures and a deep history. The evil Dr. Eggman has awakened the great beast that is Chaos, and is causing turmoil among residents and tourists alike in his search for the mysterious Chaos Emeralds, any of which will strengthen Chaos' power!

Help defeat Eggman and foul his evil plan to conquer the world before it is too late!

As always, only death awaits you.

In its most basic form, Mafia is a game of two teams: the Mafia and the Town, known respectively as the informed minority and the uninformed majority.

Members of Town know only their own role, meanwhile the Mafia know who each other are and can communicate with each other privately.

At the start of the game, all players are given their roles, told whether they are Town or Mafia, and Day 1 begins.

During Day phases, the Town's job is to fish out anyone who is Mafia, and ultimately lynch them at the end of the Day through a vote between all players (including the Mafia).

Regardless of whether they lynch the right person or not, the Day ends and Night begins.

During the Night, the Mafia have to decide privately on someone (or sometimes more than one person) to kill.

Then, Day begins again with Day 2, and the cycle repeats until either the Mafia have outnumbered or equelled the amount of Town players, or the Town have successfully lynched all of the Mafia.

Please keep in mind that Mafia requires a time commitment. At least an hour a day of substantial effort to play is required, and inactivity can result in a mod-kill.

A minimum of 10 (and a maximum of 18 players) is required to play.

To play, you will need an understanding of the few different roles you can be assigned. There are two known roles in total, both of which are referred to in bold and their respective colours for clarity. There could be more, or these could be it. There is no public list of roles in this set-up.

At the start of the game, the majority of players will be assigned as Mobians (Town) and the minority will be assigned as Badniks (Mafia) (both via private message).

During Day phases, the Mobians will vote for those they think are Badniks, and the person with the highest votes against them by the end of the respective Day countdowns will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the person first to reach the amount of votes will be lynched.

During Night phases, Badniks can talk privately (via QuickTopic) and pick the Mobians they want to kill (one per Night). Day will not begin again until a decision has been made.

Day and Night periods will both run on a 24-hour cycle and be accompanied by a countdown for clarity.

Night periods may end sooner if all Night actions have been sent and/or no further action is required or possible.

This game will not be using replacements.

Voting will take place in a separate thread.

The person with the most amount of votes against them by the end of each Day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the person first to reach the amount of votes will be lynched.

Good grammar, punctuation, and spelling is a necessity, but I?m not super strict about it. As long as people can understand you, you?re good.

Editing posts is not allowed.

This is the question colour.
Use it when asking me questions so it's easier for me to see.

No outside-of-thread communication.

You may only copy and paste text for use as evidence. Posting screenshots or any other non-text evidence is considered cheating.

Don?t go against the rules of the game. If you die, you are dead and can?t come back to life or post again unless stated otherwise.

Don?t be a bully. Mafia is an emotional game, but I won?t tolerate insults towards any of the players (unless if it?s banter, obviously). The thread may be locked for cool-down periods and/or the troublemaker(s) will be mod-killed.

Overall, please use common sense and don't spoil the game for others.

1. Jacob

2. Trundle

3. N e s s

4. PunchyDaHufflepuff

5. amazonevan19

6. Biancasbotique

7. VanessaMay18

If you are interested in participating, simply post here and say so. Once sign-ups have closed and the game is scheduled to commence, I will issue the players with their details and begin the game.

Sign-ups close on the 18th of January, but if 18 players are reached before then, it may commence sooner.

Last edited:
/in
I'm such a sucker for sonic adventure

i hope i get knuckles just so i can spam the Ugandan Knuckles meme

OP has been updated. This game will not be using replacements, so anyone who opted for that, you'll have to make your mind up before the deadline.

Back