• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia | Sign-Ups

Uhhhhhhhh just so you know you're really setting yourself up for diaster if you've dont allow replacements, losing one person for inactivity can be detrimental to a game

Uhhhhhhhh just so you know you're really setting yourself up for diaster if you've dont allow replacements, losing one person for inactivity can be detrimental to a game

This particular set-up will not be requiring them. On any other game, you'd be right.

This particular set-up will not be requiring them. On any other game, you'd be right.

?Nani??

Uh okay man but as a long time host I really reccomend reconsidering that, but if you know what you're doing them okay

Something has happened to me health-wise, and I am not going to be able to host this game as a result. Fortunately (?), it doesn't look like there's going to be a sufficient amount of players anyway, so at least there's no real hype I'm diminishing.

Please advise Tina to move me out of the queue. When I'm back on track, I'll sign up to the queue from the start again.

Thank you for understanding, and I apologise for any inconvenience.

Something has happened to me health-wise, and I am not going to be able to host this game as a result. Fortunately (?), it doesn't look like there's going to be a sufficient amount of players anyway, so at least there's no real hype I'm diminishing.

Please advise Tina to move me out of the queue. When I'm back on track, I'll sign up to the queue from the start again.

Thank you for understanding, and I apologise for any inconvenience.

Aw, sorry to hear that Bowie. Get well soon.

Oh my goodness Bowie, I wish you the best in the future! Have some rest, relax yourself, and have a good day. Get well soon. :)

Back