Partner heights (strange I know)

I usually prefer either shorter or around the same height if it's a girl. But if it's a guy, I don't care.

I like tall boys, I like girls to be my height. My boyfriend has a good 7 inches on me and I love it. I just think tall thin guys are sexy so it's personal preference. I've had a boyfriend who was shorter than me and it irked me. I think I would be ok with a girl at any height, cause a shorter girl would be adorable, and a taller girl would be hot as well so I don't think I would mind either way.

Doesn't really care unless it gets problematic for reason, but yeah my ex was like way taller than me which looked kinda fun at times lol, but yeah I mean it wasn't any trouble for that matter.

We're still good friends though and his height was hardly a reason for breaking up lol :i

i honestly don't care. what bothers me, however, is how men always seem to want short girlfriends (i'm 5'8"/175cm)

My boyfriend I'm dating now is only about an inch or two taller than me and I love it haha. I've dated tall guys before but in all honesty I prefer someone closer to my height. :') I like being able to easily wrap my arms around his neck and steal kisses.
However I am a pretty small girl still and I don't know how I would feel about dating someone who was skinnier than me, because I like to be smaller in that aspect.

i don't care what height girls are, men i'm a lot more fussy with lol. i'd like him to be taller or at least the same height as me
my boyfriend is 5'11 and i'm 5'4. i think its perfect

My partner and I are pretty much the exact same height, I'm probably less than an inch taller than him, but I appear a lot taller with shoes on. Height doesn't bother me at all though, but I'd like to be taller than I am

Last edited:
I don't think I consciously have any preferences, but I'm really short so the vast majority of people I'm into are just going to be taller, statistically speaking.

I'm pretty damn short as it is so I'm definitely in no position to be picky about height! That said, I don't particularly like really tall guys.

Never been in a relationship but height absolutely does not matter to me
(Although I'm tiny so I can't imagine my hypothetical partner being shorter than me, but like if they were I wouldn't care)

Last edited:
I'm a girl, and if I were ever in a relationship I'd want my boyfriend/husband to be the same height as me or taller than me. I'm 5'9/5'10 somewhere in there and people have made comments about how tall I am my entire life which has made me self conscious about my height. I would feel a little weird dating someone who was significantly shorter than me for this reason.

I've always liked tallness (maybe because I'm not tall ;____;) but it's not something that actually makes a difference to me in a partner.

height doesn't matter to me, but for my dream guy (nohateplsandthx) I'd prefer them to be tall, like 6 feet. I'm 5'7" so that might be much for me but idc lol

It doesn't usually matter to me, never saw a big deal in height differences.

Plus, I'm only 5'1" so not many guys are shorter than me anyway lol

I prefer shorter. It's just more attractive to me if a woman is a few inches shorter. Just seems cute. But that's just a preference, not a necessity.

I'm really not that picky with heights, but I have to admit that I do prefer my partner to be taller than me. I don't think that's too much to ask considering I'm only 5'2 and a half. It's rare for me to come across a guy who is my age and shorter than me. I've dated guys ranging from 5'3" to 6'1". My current partner is 5'6". Being a similar height to your partner/having major height differences with your partner both have their ups and downs.

Last edited:
I've dated people taller and shorter than me and I've never particularly preferred one over the other

I'd prefer taller than me, and thats not too hard to find considering how short i am.

I just find it weird if someones shorter than me or the same hight and i wouldn't really want to date someone shorter unless like they are super nice.

It doesn't really matter to me its just id like someone taller than me.

Back