• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia High Risk High Reward Mafia - Wild West Edition - Town Wins

Kinda find this annoying bc I literally just said what the second part essentially is

Just trying to drum up discussion honestly rn
If you were a vig, would you kill at night?

I don't know how randomly rolled these are but I feel oath would get terrorist for the memez

Clearly dolby is my scum partner

- - - Post Merge - - -

My crystal ball says Farobi is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby x Farobi is the team

Clearly dolby is my scum partner

- - - Post Merge - - -

My crystal ball says Farobi is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby x Farobi is the team

Do you want me to shoot you

kinda

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow I don't trust any of the 4 of you currently on thread

I lied I trust waffles

Lmfao terrorist wont find out whos their scum partner its in the description :lemon:

I have a gun I'm not afraid to use it

Hi. Nobody is trustworthy

If I'm in a guaranteed loss situation you bet i will kill myself before the terrorists do, i wont give them that satisfaction :rolleyes:

Shoot me daddy :tongue: :sweat:

Nothing's happened yet, great. We *do* have to lynch someone tonight
Dolby said:
This could be a perspective slip though
Saying "shooting ability" rather than vigilante seems unnatual, especially since all town are vigilantes specifically. I get that Ness has the "abilities" section in the OP
Why would I claim vigilante in my first post...that makes it easier for terrorists to know who to nightkill

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a gun I'm not afraid to use it

Hi. Nobody is trustworthy

I read "nobody is toadsworthy" and it took me like 7 reads to un-see that
I need more sleep

As much I wanna suggest something I realized that the terrorist may see it so I rather keep my mouth shut and will see later on :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Farowbee eye sho yoh watching, do yoh know de we how toh find allahu alkbar?

Farowbee eye sho yoh watching, do yoh know de we how toh find allahu alkbar?

Aside from my most preferred method called RNG, I think the terrorists are more trigger happy and would be more agressive proposing lynches since they aren't really a team so picking apart what's posted in the thread is really the only true shot here. Some people haven't checked in as well, but so far my thoughts on people. No nulls because that's basic.

VIG-LEANING
Waffles because I can read him with 95% accuracy and you seem town.
Jacob because of his cautiousness and town-like paranoia.

TERRORIST-LEANING
Dolby has played third party more often than most in this thread (i think?) so I'm slightly wary of him cause he's less prone to slip.
I can't differ Dedenee's newbie play to scum play accurately as can be noted in the previous game, so can't say for sure.

As for the others I can't read well yet. I'm pretty set on Waffles and Jacob being town though, so it'd be great if lynch isnt on them (and me).

Trundle do you have reasoning for voting dplby or is it a joke

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Dolby curse you phone

Back