Mafia High Risk High Reward Mafia - Wild West Edition - Town Wins

Either Jacob and Trubdle came in with no intention of taking th game seriously, or they’re terrorists

This is 100% a serious read, Jacobs first posts read as pretty awkward to me, and reminded me of his tone from some of the older games(don’t have time to display evidence right now). As for Trundle, admitidly this is kinda OMGUSy, but voting me D1 as town is not something that I believed falls under his what he would do as town. He respects me to much, and has a fear of voting out strong town early game. Or he couldn’t have any intention of taking the game seriously

Either Jacob and Trubdle came in with no intention of taking th game seriously, or they’re terrorists

This is 100% a serious read, Jacobs first posts read as pretty awkward to me, and reminded me of his tone from some of the older games(don’t have time to display evidence right now). As for Trundle, admitidly this is kinda OMGUSy, but voting me D1 as town is not something that I believed falls under his what he would do as town. He respects me to much, and has a fear of voting out strong town early game. Or he couldn’t have any intention of taking the game seriously

aren't u terrorist tho?

Yes, I’m trying to find my scum partner

Tbh that does it for me Trundle>Jacob honestly

dolby gotta be honest, ur playing a really obvious terrorist atm. sussing me for sussing you, smh, you just activated my trap card

Lol

U literally voted me for no reason
Revisionism much?

i had reason but did not post reason so i could see reaction... u r obvious with ur whole meme things earlier in the game

i had reason but did not post reason so i could see reaction... u r obvious with ur whole meme things earlier in the game

OMFG

TRUNDLE THOSE MEMES WERE FLAWLESS LOGIC

Eh, meh, I guess I can see your logic in doing that

Lowkey saving my scum partner so gonna vote trundle. See y'all in EoD

Townleaning
Farobi (Purely because he actually did the work to try and find people. As scum rn, he kinda has a free pass to sit back rn given the state of the game)

Yeah come to think of it, nobody has given any indication of being town/maf
Null(kinda townish, but barely)
Vanessa
Waffles

Null(not enough data)
Oath
Heyden
Dedenne

Scum
Trundle
Jacob

Clearly dolby is my scum partner

- - - Post Merge - - -

My crystal ball says Farobi is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby x Farobi is the team
kinda

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow I don't trust any of the 4 of you currently on thread
I lied I trust waffles
Yeah, I have the impression that Jacob didn't have any intent on taking the game seriously at that point, in which case he's up to null

As for Trundle, believe what you want, but I have pretty much never known him to reaction-test at all. Or vote for me especially without good evidence. Last game we played together (kingmaker I think) he pretty much sheeped me throughout the early game. Moreover, this scumreading "technique" is actually pretty common for him as scum

SU2, sussing his teammate 12 hours into the day. No logic
That's because I literally haven't been on. Zendel is my #1 scum read.

Look at the post wording. Overly wordy and and bolstering points that Zendel themselves nulls out with the end of a paragraph. Zendel did not post like that as town at all, possible you were too busy being AFK as scum last game to notice. (post #289)

Provides essentially no logic, just quoting something which doesn't feel scummy to literally anyone else. Basically the #nocontext that he just didwith my joke reads that he used to scumread me. Now, Trundle did say that he was reaction testing me, but I feel that it's him reaching for a reason to still scumread me. He took WAY to long to respond to that

Trundle Town

Ok, I'm gonna have to start paying attention in class now, but Trundle as town focuses on who he TLs in the early game, looking at Kingmaker. He TLed four people before putting forward his first sus, Tina.

Townleaning
Farobi (Purely because he actually did the work to try and find people. As scum rn, he kinda has a free pass to sit back rn given the state of the game)

Yeah come to think of it, nobody has given any indication of being town/maf
Null(kinda townish, but barely)
Vanessa
Waffles

Null(not enough data)
Oath
Heyden
Dedenne

Scum
Trundle
Jacob

Yeah, I have the impression that Jacob didn't have any intent on taking the game seriously at that point, in which case he's up to null

As for Trundle, believe what you want, but I have pretty much never known him to reaction-test at all. Or vote for me especially without good evidence. Last game we played together (kingmaker I think) he pretty much sheeped me throughout the early game. Moreover, this scumreading "technique" is actually pretty common for him as scum

SU2, sussing his teammate 12 hours into the day. No logic

Provides essentially no logic, just quoting something which doesn't feel scummy to literally anyone else. Basically the #nocontext that he just didwith my joke reads that he used to scumread me. Now, Trundle did say that he was reaction testing me, but I feel that it's him reaching for a reason to still scumread me. He took WAY to long to respond to that

Trundle Town

Ok, I'm gonna have to start paying attention in class now, but Trundle as town focuses on who he TLs in the early game, looking at Kingmaker. He TLed four people before putting forward his first sus, Tina.

haha xD now that ur under spotlight u start being srs but ur wrong mr boom boom

Lowkey saving my scum partner so gonna vote trundle. See y'all in EoD

I'm kinda doubting Farobi would say this as scum so for now he's my only townlean (yes I see Dolby just townleaned him, no I'm not sheeping)

I don't understand how you can get a read on someone when we're all literally the same role tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Dolby trying hard is scum or town?? idk this setups weird

Day ends in like 5 hours I think

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean at this point I guess I'd vote for Trundle based on Dolby's point about how he usually townleans people but now he's solely scumleaning Dolby (although it seems like he's just not taking this game seriously so idk what to make of that)

I don't understand how you can get a read on someone when we're all literally the same role tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Dolby trying hard is scum or town?? idk this setups weird

Didn't you play in the first one of these?

Yeah, at this point I'm TLing Farobi, soft Tling Vanessa, and Sling Trundle. If I had to isolate two scum, frankly I have little confidence given that pretty much nobody has posted all that much, but I'd have to Guess Dedenne as the second terrorist because her posts seem empty. Though I could be misreading killing anxiousness here as scummy

Disappointed but not surprised at the lack of activity

Trundle's focus on me, with absolutely no logic, is embellic of anyone with a focus on individual survival. The fact that he has NO townleans shows that he's trying to keep the lynch prospects open onto anybody but himself. Frankly, I don't know why he went after me specifically, but I find it highly uncharacteristic of his normal behavior as town.

That being said, I want the lynch set off of myself

I was lynched day 1 cos I didn't do anything lol, but yes.
I feel Trundle's town just bc he's being an idiot though.

Back