• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia High Risk High Reward Mafia - Wild West Edition - Town Wins

Last edited:
Is there even going to be a D2
What if we all shoot a different person

Day 1

Sheriff Ness was doing his usual rounds about the town. He was walking around during the night due to a report of someone poisoning the watering hole. It was at that moment when a bandit came out of nowhere and killed the Sheriff.

The next morning, the citizens of Bell Town found their sheriff's body in the middle of the road. Whomever had done it was going to be brought to justice.

Day 1 has begun. You have 24 hours from now to lynch someone. If a majority is met,
day will end the next exact hour that person was lynched (EX: If X is lynched at 4:35 PM, then the night post will be up at 5:00 PM). Day will end on 1/9/18 at 8:30 PM.

Guys I have some game changing information
I have a shooting ability :scream:

GUYS DONT MOVE I HAVE A GUN IF ANYONE DARES TO MOVE ILL SHOOT YOU

Alright

Never before have I had such an oppertunity

The thread has never been this quiet

I can finally perform my secret scumhunting technique

Anyone who used the "t" "e" "r""o" "i" or "s" are confirmed scum

I have a gun and im not afraid to use it!
Extensive use of "i", use of "t", "e", "o", "s", and "r" noted. Every single letter in "terrorist" is used here.

Conclusion: "scummy"

The letter "e" is used twice, but this post is clearly intentionally short, so as to not betray oath's true intentions. Not as obvious as Farobi, but clearly scummy

Conclusion: "Scummy"

Guys I have game-changing information
Vanessa is a terrorist

GUYS DONT MOVE I HAVE A GUN IF ANYONE DARES TO MOVE ILL SHOOT YOU

Waffles clearly randed maf with Farobi and the rest here

And dare I mention all those scummy non-posters? Confirmed scum to. Same case as oath, hiding their true intentions behind a veil of inactivity

In conclusion:

Town
Dolby

Confirmed Terrorists
Everybody else

General advice: Just remember that the terrorists don't know who each other are, so for example if X led the lynch on Y against great resistance, and Y flips terrorist, X isn't confirmed in the slightest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This could be a perspective slip though
Saying "shooting ability" rather than vigilante seems unnatual, especially since all town are vigilantes specifically. I get that Ness has the "abilities" section in the OP

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should I just accept the fact that this game will be determined by night kills

Terrorist and Vigilante have shooting ability therefore some of us cannot tell whether Vanessa is allahur alkabarh or counter terrorist

Rushsu bee boiz :lemon:

Kinda wanted to start at night cause i wanna die irl /s

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like theres no info to go off.. no connections or nothing. The terrorist could very well look town-strong because they dont know their partner anyways

Kinda wanted to start at night cause i wanna die irl /s

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like theres no info to go off.. no connections or nothing. The terrorist could very well look town-strong because they dont know their partner anyways

Kinda find this annoying bc I literally just said what the second part essentially is

Just trying to drum up discussion honestly rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

Considering 8 other players, theres 25% chance of random lynching terrorist.

Take the chance y/n

Ya know, I’m slight tling this post, because while Farobi assumes that he’s vig here

Everything’s really weak rn though

Anyway, on random lynching or not today, it really depends on if we want it to end earlier, since we get little interaction info (though if it can be conculsily proven towns at a disadvantage, yes)

Back