• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia High Risk High Reward Mafia - Wild West Edition - Town Wins

I don't see anything that warrants heyden being a terrorist other than POE
But yeah there's pretty little info to go off of for everyone
I wonder how many people will die tonight...

Don't really actually think Oath is a threat to us
It's really hard to determine whether Vanessa is scum or not (example: RHOM game except she made too much effort later on)
We havent seen scum!dedenne and might check later on to determine reads
First time playing Jacob and hes more on town+null for me

Don't really actually think Oath is a threat to us
It's really hard to determine whether Vanessa is scum or not (example: RHOM game except she made too much effort later on)
We havent seen scum!dedenne and might check later on to determine reads
First time playing Jacob and hes more on town+null for me

rawr XD

I signed up this game half expecting a blood bath and little chance of survival until Day 2

Sending in my action now =)

Pretty sure I'm dead so if anyone is still alive trying to decipher everything tomorrow, I didn't shoot anyone

I shot trundle

Day 2 - Endgame

With the death of Dolby Duckle, part of the town had felt at ease but most felt rageful about the lynching. Everyone accused Stinky Oath and the town drunk Trundle (otherwise known as "Beaver Man" to the town). Overnight, the two of them discussed a plan to prove the citizens that they're wrong about them being evildoers. But, since the two of them were crazy, they decided to go full on Vigilante and set out to shoot the REAL bandits.

The Bandits were unprepared. They did, of course, blend in with the rest of the town, but it would only be a matter of time before the town wackos got to them. The other citizens, fearing for their lives, began to shoot at the two of them.

"What are we to do?" cried Farobi, the Mayor of Bell Town.

"I don't know 'bout you Mayor, but I'm getting the heck outta here. It was fun working with you, but I've gotten my moneys worth." Said Heyden the Hay Farmer.

As heyden was making his escape, Stinky Oath just barely managed to get several shots off on him. Heyden still managed to escape town, but was bleeding heavily. He more than likely won't last long in the desert.

Amongst the chaos, Waffle the Awful decided to prey on the rampage and killed Dedenne the Maiden, due to her cheating on Waffle several years back.

With the town wackos still running wild, the two of them barged into Mayor Farobi's office. Farobi begged for his life, only to quickly pull a sucker punch and shot Stinky Oath in the heart. Beaver Man quickly took Farobi out. As soon as Beaver Man had left the office, Jacob (Otherwise known as Jake the Snake) shot and killed Beaver Man (Trundle) with a precise shot to the head.

The next morning, Vanessa the Bartender woke up to find all of her regular customers were killed. What a shame, now she'll never get business. It was not long after that, however, that she realized that her, Waffles the Awful, and Jake the Snake were the only citizens still alive. The 3 created a memorial service for those who were killed, all while believing that Stinky Oath and Beaver Man were the culprits the entire time, while they were secretly the saviors of the entire town.

Last edited:
RIP

That was fun though, finally playing a non town role. GGs!

Last edited:
Good game! I did so poorly!

Amongst the chaos, Waffle the Awful decided to prey on the rampage and killed Dedenne the Maiden, due to her cheating on Waffle several years back.

:000

OH MY FREAKING KRACKO
THANK YOU OATH AND TRUNDLE I'M SORRY FOR CALLING YOU TERRORISTS
BUT DANG MY CUSTOMERS IMMA GO BROKE

I shot farobi :lemon: (unless i change someone else)

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH **** JOKE I CHANGE TO DEDENE ****

Back