• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia High Risk High Reward Mafia - Wild West Edition - Town Wins

N e s s

Waiting for something to happen?
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
う
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Red Feather
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Small Mailbox
High Risk High Reward
Wild West Edition

Day/Night Posts

Playerlist
1. VanessaMay18
2. oath2order
3. Dolby
4. Dedenne2
5. heyden
6. Jacob
7. Farobi
8. ITookYourWaffles
9. Trundle

Biancasbotique
PunchyDaHufflepuff
Zendel
Arstotzkan

Players Alive: 9/9

Terrorists still alive: 2

Rules and Mechanics
Day phases are 24 hours.
Night phases are 24 hours, unless all players send in actions early, which may shorten night.
Game uses Plurality-majority lynch.
The deadline for phases will almost always be 8:30 PM CST. If i'm not around at this time, whoever has been hammered before the deadline is lynched.

Roles
This game uses an open set-up. The following roles will be present:

7x Vigilantes.
2x Terrorists.

Vigilante said:
You are a Vigilante. You may shoot 1 person each night. You win once all threats to the town are gone.
Terrorist said:
You are a Terrorist. You may shoot 1 person each night. You win when all of the town players are gone.

Terrorists
You are NOT A TEAM. Yes, you both have the same wincon and you do win once town is dead, but you do not share a factional quick topic. Be wary of who you kill at night, it might just be your scum partner.

Win conditions
Town: you win once all terrorists are dead and atleast 1 of you survives.
Terrorist: you win once all town nonbelievers are dead or equally outnumbered.

Voting
1. This game uses Plurality-Majority lynch. Whoever has over half of the player votes on them at the end of the day is lynched OR whomever has the most votes at the end of the day is lynched.
2. Deadline to lynch is always going to be 8:30 PM CST. If someone is hammered before the deadline, the game phase will end the next exact hour they're lynched. E.X: Player X is hammered at 4:37 PM. The Day post will come up at 5:00 PM.
3. Day and Night may or may not be shortened.

Abilities
Each player in the game has this ability at night:
Kill: Choose 1 player to kill at night.

Activity
At the start of the game, I will PM you your role. Please confirm to me you're alive in the role PM. When 7 people have confirmed, the game will start. After about 48 hours of inactivity, I will prod you. If you fail to reply to the prod 2 or you have 3 prods, you will be instantly replaced. I will fluctuate the timing in which you recieve a prod however, if I feel like you aren't engaged in the game.

Miscellaneous
-Be nice. Its fine argue with a player about the game, but if i catch someone using personal assaults on players and are in general just not being plesant, I will without warning prod you.
-Don't edit your posts.
-Don't post when you're dead (or atleast, keep it to 1 goodbye posts.)
-Don't talk about the ongoing game in another game.
-Purple is my font color as a host. Please refrain from using it.
-This is the question font. Please post any question you have in this color and I will answer in my font color.

Questions or mistakes
If you have a question, you can either type it in green font like this, or PM me if its private.

Rules are subject to change.[/LEFT]

If you haven't read all of the rules, please go back and do so.
I won't compensate for ignorance!

Last edited:
Observer please!

This looks like it would be fun to watch. :)

In

Nuuu I missed it
Reps, outing of Bianca's game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip rip rip :/ that's what I get for watching the Golden Globes and not checking the cellar

Player cap has been reached, no more sign ups will be accepted. You can, however, still sign up for Replacements or Observers.

The game will begin at 8:30 PM CST tomorrow. Please do NOT talk about whether or not you have received your PM or not. Please reply to your PM with "/Confirm" when you receive it.

Players Confirmed: 9/9

Last edited:
Obs please. :) Well... Good luck to everyone.

Good luck guys

Last edited:
Back