• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia High Risk High Reward Mafia - Wild West Edition - Town Wins

Night 1

The death of the sheriff was a shock to just about everyone. It was nothing but the talk of the town. With that, all of the citizens started a witch hunt to find who the bandits were.

Dolby Duckle was drinkin' whiskey at the Ol' Saloon, when suddenly a mob rushed in. Vanessa the Bartender attempted to calm the crowd down, but soon enough there were just about 4 guns pointed to Ol' Dolby's head.

"This one comes with us, stay here 'Nessa." Cried one of the cowboys.

By the end of sundown, Dolby Duckle was at the gallows. His family was in the crowd, crying in a mixture of disgust and sorrow. Dolby's last words were:

"I ain't no Bandit, but I reccomend ya'll go after Stinky Oath2oder."​

Dolby was lynched. His role was Vigilante.

You have 24 hours to send in actions. Night ends at 8:30 PM CST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(BTW: The "Last words" thing is something I'm doing if you're lynched. Its sorta like a joke last will, Dolby sent that in to me)

Guts saying to shoot either Den or Vanessa

I was planning to do a reads-list but the seriousness and motives of each player differs significantly from each other, + little content, that i'd rather fire a shot based on my gut and roll with it. But not yet.

Dolby was the only one who had active content all-around and that's the reason people killed him for it. I still think my theory on the terrorists having more agressive stances to players could be true so it's very likely that there is at least one terrorist among the voters of Dolby. Jacob I still feel less so, but his scum play is hard to read so it's still a possbility.

Among Heyden and Vanessa, I really think there's scum lurking in this pair. Throw in Dedenne who was absent for majority of that debacle then that's 2 out of 2 bois.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bye Dedenne, I see you lurking. Any last words? :lemon:

What's the format for night actions?
I honestly don't know who to kill...

Can someone who suggested shooting me explain why they want to shoot me
I ain't no terrorist, I'm just a lowly bartender

- - - Post Merge - - -

If someone's seriously shooting me then I'm not shooting, we can't risk more loss of town

Can someone who suggested shooting me explain why they want to shoot me
I ain't no terrorist, I'm just a lowly bartender

- - - Post Merge - - -

If someone's seriously shooting me then I'm not shooting, we can't risk more loss of town
Just doing PoE here since reading Trundle and oath is useless, and Waffles is town-null for me.

But hey, you can always shoot Heyden to make things go by quicker.

im dying anyway theres no doubt like at least 2 ppl will shoot me so im making the most of my shot and yall can thank me later

Just doing PoE here since reading Trundle and oath is useless, and Waffles is town-null for me.

But hey, you can always shoot Heyden to make things go by quicker.

We shouldn't forget about trundle and oath just bc reading them is pointless. I would be shocked if one of them isn't scum

We shouldn't forget about trundle and oath just bc reading them is pointless. I would be shocked if one of them isn't scum

Possible. Looking back, they'd be better vig shots actually since they're mostly ****posting whereas I think you and Heyden are not as much and could actually defend yourself during the day phase. Can we switch PM actions after sending one already?

Since my paragraphs are just drawn-out BS here's my list of most-likely scum to least.

Heyden / Vanessa
Trundle / Oath
Dedenne
Waffles
Jacob

Still, there's really little info to go off of and the fun of this game is in the killing so I'm basing my reads on primarily my gut (along with the Dolby/Trundle issue). I'm pretty sure the terrorists reside among the top 5 people and they're decent kill choices.

I'm personally placing my bets on #TeamHeyden&Trundle as the terrorists

Back