• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia High Risk High Reward Mafia - Wild West Edition - Town Wins

Notes

OMGUS: The only people on Dolby's scum list are the 2 people who sussed him first

Self Aware: People who play micros like this to a serious degree get red flags for me.
And by "serious degree," I'm referring to Dolby's scum lean on Trundle and I with awareness and acknowledgement to our not playing seriously, indicating that investment into this game is or can be associated with alignment. With this in mind, and also Dolby's being "Disappointed but not surprised at the lack of activity," Dolby is well aware and trying to display his activity and use it to avoid a lynch

Inconsistency: "Yeah come to think of it, nobody has given any indication of being town/maf," I understand the possibility that he's writing as he thinks of new evidence for some people being the opposite alignment as he pegs them, but then he continues to classify people into grouped reads. He has also provided more evidence than not of Trundle being mafia, on his terms.

Inconsistency 2:
Null(not enough data)
Oath
Heyden
Dedenne

Scum
Trundle
Jacob
I have 3 posts

Didn't you play in the first one of these?

Yeah, at this point I'm TLing Farobi, soft Tling Vanessa, and Sling Trundle. If I had to isolate two scum, frankly I have little confidence given that pretty much nobody has posted all that much, but I'd have to Guess Dedenne as the second terrorist because her posts seem empty. Though I could be misreading killing anxiousness here as scummy
What happened to scumlean on Jacob?
Also do you really think Dedenne is playing differently from other games?

OMGUS: The only people on Dolby's scum list are the 2 people who sussed him first
You think that I don't know that your "crystal ball" sus was a joke? I viewed you as scum for contributing to the ****iness of the thread at the time. I think I have a right to question Trundle and be suspicious when he susses me for no reasoning here as well. This is not an OMGUS, particularly towards yourself

Self Aware: People who play micros like this to a serious degree get red flags for me.
And by "serious degree," I'm referring to Dolby's scum lean on Trundle and I with awareness and acknowledgement to our not playing seriously, indicating that investment into this game is or can be associated with alignment. With this in mind, and also Dolby's being "Disappointed but not surprised at the lack of activity," Dolby is well aware and trying to display his activity and use it to avoid a lynch

Look. I have been sussed for so many rehashings of this point so many ****ing times that it's honestly annoying. But I really don't see the merit in this. Frankly, it was obvious to me, given that he voted for me, that Trundle was being 100% serious, yet had absolutely no logic.

"Dissappointed"... I literally say that everygame. I also say "I literally say that everygame" Every game

Inconsistency: "Yeah come to think of it, nobody has given any indication of being town/maf," I understand the possibility that he's writing as he thinks of new evidence for some people being the opposite alignment as he pegs them, but then he continues to classify people into grouped reads. He has also provided more evidence than not of Trundle being mafia, on his terms.

This point actually has some merit, but really, it's a matter of me trying to break down the game

GOTTA GO FAST

Incon. 2. I can think you're both and classify you as sus at the same time, with only three posts (read, everytime I was lynched for inactivy)

GOTTA GO

- - - Post Merge - - -

What happened to scumlean on Jacob?
Also do you really think Dedenne is playing differently from other games?

Kinda, but it's a blue v green v red thing

Jacob I realized that I was holding an unrealistic expectation towards his play at that point in time

DOLBY OUT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, we're one vote from maj

Gonna unvote to prevent accidental majjing

I don't think trundle is terrorist tbh and I feel dolby's trying way too hard to look town with such little content, so ya.

I don't think trundle is terrorist tbh and I feel dolby's trying way too hard to look town with such little content, so ya.

I was considering this, but i dont recall where dolby played with minimal effort so I see both sides being equally possible.

I'll keep my vote on trundle on the same & weirdly opposite reason as you actually. His jokey act seems forced and played out for so long, and at this point if it's between dolby and him then I'd save Dolby

That is how I really feel right now too

almost forgot to vote that could've been bad

He kind of slip on Trundle's trap then made a lil bit of effort to make him look good, soo Trundle is just baiting Dolby to find out whether hes terrorist or not that is how I kind of think rn

I'm honestly torn should I switch to Dolby
It does seem like he's trying too hard and jumping on things too fast

in reality i'm just trying to catfish dolbyh

in reality i'm just trying to catfish dolbyh

In reality guys, Trundle is not making other reads because he simply wants me out of the way

Oath, this lynch is gonna rest on your shoulders

Also, you should see after the last couple of games that I?ve begun to get more and more pissed at people who sus me for no reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

He kind of slip on Trundle's trap then made a lil bit of effort to make him look good, soo Trundle is just baiting Dolby to find out whether hes terrorist or not that is how I kind of think rn

What

Admittedly I did kinda OMGUS Trundle, which I admitted then and there. However, I think I have a right to be sus of a guy who votes for me with no reasoning

Moreover, I see no worlds in which my joke post could be viewed as suspicious, which he claimed in #67 made me ?obvious scum?

(Also, sidenote on this, but terrorists are kinda survival based)

Gonna say scum are all in oath, dedenne, Trundle honestly. Maybe Waffles or Jacob, but I just think those three are scummier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To explain on oath specifically, he’s making zero effort to outline suspicions or contribute

Looks like you're going down Dolby, you reached maj first
Hope you're a terrorist

Uh

Trundle technically hit 4 before I did

(I swear I’ve been screwed twice before by the application of it)

Oh I wasn't sure how that works
Trundle got 4, then you unvoted, then you got 4, then you revoted
Well I hope whichever of you gets lynched is a terrorist

You’ve got to be goddamn kidding me

I’ve been screwed three times now through inconsistent application of us

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle and oath that?s my guess

Back