• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Has it really been 12 years?

Micah

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
Hi guys, I don't know if some of you remember me or not, but I'm back!

I first registered in 2005 at the tender age of 13 (wow!), and now I'm 25.

A lot's happened in the past decade. I've moved all over the country, graduated college, am working my dream job in the music business, and was a mod here for a bit back on the old boards.

I've made lifelong friends here growing up, and would love to get to know all of you new faces! See you around!

Woah welcome back!

I'm so happy to see some of the sages returning I've been here for like 6 months but it makes me happy lmao

Yeah I remember you from the music thread in Basement I think? Can't forget such nice threads or faces c:

Welcome back!

Yeah I remember you floating around here sometimes, welcome back! :)

I'm glad you're life is going great and I hope it stays that way.

Hey Comatose, nice to see you pop in every once in awhile. I remember you from 2010 where you and Al took turns posting TobyMac - Ignition lyrics in a random thread. Times have changed hahaha

welcome back :)
i've seen some of your popular threads around

Hey Comatose, nice to see you pop in every once in awhile. I remember you from 2010 where you and Al took turns posting TobyMac - Ignition lyrics in a random thread. Times have changed hahaha

Oh my gosh...I remember that. XD

Back