How many amiibo cards do you have?

I could never find any for the longest time until someone mentioned ToysRUs. I eventually checked there and they had all the series cards. I ended up buying a ton because I had this one gift card I never knew what to use on...I'm kind of ashamed of myself that I bought so many lol.

Over 100 that I know of bc I have one album filled and started on another - including complete Sanrio set, and some WA ones.

I have every single one and it makes me so happy :) I hope they have some functionality in the next AC game!

I'm guessing I might have about fifty from series 1-4. Wound up with few I'm glad I got too. I also have all the Animal Crossing NPC figurines (except when they doubled up, like with Isabelle's summer and winter outfits).

I have one pack worth. If I can't get Beardo from someone on here, I will be an NFC card reader and his card myself.

I have 41 villager cards and 6 npc cards so far. Hope to get more in the future!

None :s

And yeah I have from series 1-4 included in those 100+, they are not very common here so I've just bought when I've gotten a chance to do so.

Hundreds. Not sure exactly how many but an awful lot are dupes. Oddly, I rarely use them now. Kid in a candy shop, I s'pose....

Hello! I have 54 amiibo cards (if I have counted them correctly...) I remember getting two blind packs of series 1 with Happy Home Designer (I got the game with a bundle, including them and the NFC reader) I always remember opening the first pack and finding Mint on the top of the pile...it almost felt like the best moment in my entire existence haha. I did buy some blind packs of series 3 and I was happy with what I got.

I also bought two blind packs of RV amiibo cards, so I have six of them too. I think I bought a couple of blind packs for series 2.

I did buy many amiibo cards off eBay seperately aswell to get my favourites, for example I did it to get Julian, Bluebear, Maple, Shari, Punchy, Marcie, Yuka, Midge, Peanut and Fauna (and a few more haha)

I really want Marshal...but he is too expensive because of his popularity. I haven't bought any amiibo cards for a while, I am trying to save up.

I am very happy with the collection I have though :)

About 20 from the first 4 series.
All Sanrio, and the 50 series 5, Welcome Amiibo set. ^_^

I have 13, 3 of those are NPC cards

also, you guys know how when it tells you what series it is it has a little picture to go with it? Like the series 2 picture is a leaf and the series 3 picture is a music note. I want to know if that's just for decoration or if there's any relevance to why it's that picture lol

Last edited:
I have all the ACNL amiibo cards. Started collecting when they came out for HHD.
Got lucky and got a full box of the Welcome Amiibo Card to complete the set. Bought the Sanrio cards when they first came out.

I have my favorites in a deck box to scan for items when a villager needs a replacement. The rest are stored away for safekeeping.
Bought them because I like to collect AC stuff.

I have a handful (5? 6?) right now. I bought 2 of the packs in the past, but sold most of those cards.

Back