• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many amiibo cards do you have?

I could never find any for the longest time until someone mentioned ToysRUs. I eventually checked there and they had all the series cards. I ended up buying a ton because I had this one gift card I never knew what to use on...I'm kind of ashamed of myself that I bought so many lol.

Over 100 that I know of bc I have one album filled and started on another - including complete Sanrio set, and some WA ones.

I have every single one and it makes me so happy :) I hope they have some functionality in the next AC game!

I'm guessing I might have about fifty from series 1-4. Wound up with few I'm glad I got too. I also have all the Animal Crossing NPC figurines (except when they doubled up, like with Isabelle's summer and winter outfits).

I have one pack worth. If I can't get Beardo from someone on here, I will be an NFC card reader and his card myself.

I have 41 villager cards and 6 npc cards so far. Hope to get more in the future!

None :s

And yeah I have from series 1-4 included in those 100+, they are not very common here so I've just bought when I've gotten a chance to do so.

Hundreds. Not sure exactly how many but an awful lot are dupes. Oddly, I rarely use them now. Kid in a candy shop, I s'pose....

Hello! I have 54 amiibo cards (if I have counted them correctly...) I remember getting two blind packs of series 1 with Happy Home Designer (I got the game with a bundle, including them and the NFC reader) I always remember opening the first pack and finding Mint on the top of the pile...it almost felt like the best moment in my entire existence haha. I did buy some blind packs of series 3 and I was happy with what I got.

I also bought two blind packs of RV amiibo cards, so I have six of them too. I think I bought a couple of blind packs for series 2.

I did buy many amiibo cards off eBay seperately aswell to get my favourites, for example I did it to get Julian, Bluebear, Maple, Shari, Punchy, Marcie, Yuka, Midge, Peanut and Fauna (and a few more haha)

I really want Marshal...but he is too expensive because of his popularity. I haven't bought any amiibo cards for a while, I am trying to save up.

I am very happy with the collection I have though :)

About 20 from the first 4 series.
All Sanrio, and the 50 series 5, Welcome Amiibo set. ^_^

I have 13, 3 of those are NPC cards

also, you guys know how when it tells you what series it is it has a little picture to go with it? Like the series 2 picture is a leaf and the series 3 picture is a music note. I want to know if that's just for decoration or if there's any relevance to why it's that picture lol

Last edited:
I have all the ACNL amiibo cards. Started collecting when they came out for HHD.
Got lucky and got a full box of the Welcome Amiibo Card to complete the set. Bought the Sanrio cards when they first came out.

I have my favorites in a deck box to scan for items when a villager needs a replacement. The rest are stored away for safekeeping.
Bought them because I like to collect AC stuff.

I have a handful (5? 6?) right now. I bought 2 of the packs in the past, but sold most of those cards.

Back