How many amiibo cards do you have?

I have all the ACNL amiibo cards. Started collecting when they came out for HHD.
Got lucky and got a full box of the Welcome Amiibo Card to complete the set. Bought the Sanrio cards when they first came out.

I have my favorites in a deck box to scan for items when a villager needs a replacement. The rest are stored away for safekeeping.
Bought them because I like to collect AC stuff.

I have my series 5 in a Raven Deck Box, with matching sleeves.

Tis awesome!

I counted 122. I don't have the time or money to collect all of them but I have all 20 of the villagers in my two towns (including the Sanrio ones), as well as all my favorite villagers. I have a few WA and NPC cards too. The NPC card I'm most proud of is the one with Isabelle wearing a dress and a bow because I wanted her to be wearing that outfit in HHD.

I have 1 lol it's Pietro. I kind of want the cards for the rest of my villagers too but the price for individual cards seems to have really gone up since I bought Pietro's. It's a good thing I didn't buy them all back then though cuz I've since changed like 4 of my residents pfft
& I think there's a card for Wisp? If there is I want that one too. :v

I just (now) bought the final amiibo figure (except Zelda, I have none of those) I needed.

Isabelle Winter.

I bought Katt's card too.
I really want her in my town, but her house exterior sucks a bit.

41 for trading, 55 for keeps, including 5 WA....o-O i didn't realize I had that many......someone help me....

Hello! I have 54 amiibo cards (if I have counted them correctly...) I remember getting two blind packs of series 1 with Happy Home Designer (I got the game with a bundle, including them and the NFC reader) I always remember opening the first pack and finding Mint on the top of the pile...it almost felt like the best moment in my entire existence haha. I did buy some blind packs of series 3 and I was happy with what I got.

I also bought two blind packs of RV amiibo cards, so I have six of them too. I think I bought a couple of blind packs for series 2.

I did buy many amiibo cards off eBay seperately aswell to get my favourites, for example I did it to get Julian, Bluebear, Maple, Shari, Punchy, Marcie, Yuka, Midge, Peanut and Fauna (and a few more haha)

I really want Marshal...but he is too expensive because of his popularity. I haven't bought any amiibo cards for a while, I am trying to save up.

I am very happy with the collection I have though :)

How much did you pay for Julian's card? The one I bought from eBay costed ?18 and I haven't seen any cheaper EU ones since.

And can I just say how much I love your signature? ^.^

Just one: Boots that came with the USA version I accidentally bought and the European version I bought afterwards didn't come with any card.

Just one: Boots that came with the USA version I accidentally bought and the European version I bought afterwards didn't come with any card.

Wait so you bought the amiibo card at Boots or you bought a pair or boots that came with the card? xD

i have 67- i think i've only bought 3-4 packs myself + the sanrio cards, but when i ordered a used version of happy home designer, my seller included a ton of cards for free :')

i have only recently began collecting the cards, i have 8 so far ^^ the most expensive were kiki and bob at ?20 each but i regret nothing!

Wait so you bought the amiibo card at Boots or you bought a pair or boots that came with the card? xD
It's Boots who came as the card (I would've been surprised if there was a pair of boots instead)!

cartes-animal-crossing-new-leaf-welcome-amiibo-croko-34_250x250.jpg

I think I have almost 300 cards? Got 140 from eBay - no duplicates - and got about 10 packs from ToysRUs. I have also bought a few individual cards from eBay - ones that I really like, like Pietro, Frita, etc.

Back