• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many amiibo cards do you have?

I have all the ACNL amiibo cards. Started collecting when they came out for HHD.
Got lucky and got a full box of the Welcome Amiibo Card to complete the set. Bought the Sanrio cards when they first came out.

I have my favorites in a deck box to scan for items when a villager needs a replacement. The rest are stored away for safekeeping.
Bought them because I like to collect AC stuff.

I have my series 5 in a Raven Deck Box, with matching sleeves.

Tis awesome!

I counted 122. I don't have the time or money to collect all of them but I have all 20 of the villagers in my two towns (including the Sanrio ones), as well as all my favorite villagers. I have a few WA and NPC cards too. The NPC card I'm most proud of is the one with Isabelle wearing a dress and a bow because I wanted her to be wearing that outfit in HHD.

I have 1 lol it's Pietro. I kind of want the cards for the rest of my villagers too but the price for individual cards seems to have really gone up since I bought Pietro's. It's a good thing I didn't buy them all back then though cuz I've since changed like 4 of my residents pfft
& I think there's a card for Wisp? If there is I want that one too. :v

I just (now) bought the final amiibo figure (except Zelda, I have none of those) I needed.

Isabelle Winter.

I bought Katt's card too.
I really want her in my town, but her house exterior sucks a bit.

41 for trading, 55 for keeps, including 5 WA....o-O i didn't realize I had that many......someone help me....

Hello! I have 54 amiibo cards (if I have counted them correctly...) I remember getting two blind packs of series 1 with Happy Home Designer (I got the game with a bundle, including them and the NFC reader) I always remember opening the first pack and finding Mint on the top of the pile...it almost felt like the best moment in my entire existence haha. I did buy some blind packs of series 3 and I was happy with what I got.

I also bought two blind packs of RV amiibo cards, so I have six of them too. I think I bought a couple of blind packs for series 2.

I did buy many amiibo cards off eBay seperately aswell to get my favourites, for example I did it to get Julian, Bluebear, Maple, Shari, Punchy, Marcie, Yuka, Midge, Peanut and Fauna (and a few more haha)

I really want Marshal...but he is too expensive because of his popularity. I haven't bought any amiibo cards for a while, I am trying to save up.

I am very happy with the collection I have though :)

How much did you pay for Julian's card? The one I bought from eBay costed ?18 and I haven't seen any cheaper EU ones since.

And can I just say how much I love your signature? ^.^

Just one: Boots that came with the USA version I accidentally bought and the European version I bought afterwards didn't come with any card.

Just one: Boots that came with the USA version I accidentally bought and the European version I bought afterwards didn't come with any card.

Wait so you bought the amiibo card at Boots or you bought a pair or boots that came with the card? xD

i have 67- i think i've only bought 3-4 packs myself + the sanrio cards, but when i ordered a used version of happy home designer, my seller included a ton of cards for free :')

i have only recently began collecting the cards, i have 8 so far ^^ the most expensive were kiki and bob at ?20 each but i regret nothing!

i have only recently began collecting the cards, i have 8 so far ^^ the most expensive were kiki and bob at ?20 each but i regret nothing!

Same here, paid ?18 for Julian's card plus ?4 delivery - still think it's worth every penny. ^.^

Wait so you bought the amiibo card at Boots or you bought a pair or boots that came with the card? xD
It's Boots who came as the card (I would've been surprised if there was a pair of boots instead)!

cartes-animal-crossing-new-leaf-welcome-amiibo-croko-34_250x250.jpg

I think I have almost 300 cards? Got 140 from eBay - no duplicates - and got about 10 packs from ToysRUs. I have also bought a few individual cards from eBay - ones that I really like, like Pietro, Frita, etc.

Back