• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [CLOSED FOR NOW]♡♥ Rare Souvenir Shop ~Wetsuits, Wallpapers, Knicknacks, and MORE!~♡♥

Hello, when can we arrange for the drop off?

Hi, I would be available between 4 p.m. and about 9 p.m. Central Time on week days :) On weekends, I would be available from around 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Central time :3

Is there a time when you guys would be available today? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK. We an meet now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much tbt will it be?

It'll be 34 tbt for the wetsuits and toy hammer :)

Hnnng you are amazing! I wish I was as diligent as you were with collecting island items!! Can I please buy the kappa hat, muumuu, toy hammer, cabana flooring, sand castle, sanshin! Which I think totals to 27tbt?

Hnnng you are amazing! I wish I was as diligent as you were with collecting island items!! Can I please buy the kappa hat, muumuu, toy hammer, cabana flooring, sand castle, sanshin! Which I think totals to 27tbt?

Of course! Is now a good time? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also would you like drop-off or pick-up? :3 Also! I believe it would be 26 tbt :D

Last edited:
Back