Shop [CLOSED FOR NOW]♡♥ Rare Souvenir Shop ~Wetsuits, Wallpapers, Knicknacks, and MORE!~♡♥

if you get another muumuu and or box of chocolates, could you please let me know? ❤ i've been looking for them!

now that im online, would you like to trade? you can pick up the money from my town, since im setting the money up now

could i get a White Wetsuit

5 tbt

pickup?

Sure! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Striped wetsuit for 5 tbt?

Of course! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

To those that are waiting to trade, I'm so sorry I've been so busy this week! D':I probably won't have time today, but I will definitely be available Friday and over the weekend, so we can go through with the trades! :D

Last edited:
Could I get one each of the following wet suits, please?

Blue Wetsuit, Striped Wetsuit, White Wetsuit, & Orange Wetsuit = 20 Tbt

Thank you!

Sure! Is now a good time! c:

I'm so sorry! I had hopped off to help hubby make dinner and then playing/cleaning time with our rats. I'll be available for the rest of tonight and I'll be on tomorrow also. Thank you!

I'm so sorry! I had hopped off to help hubby make dinner and then playing/cleaning time with our rats. I'll be available for the rest of tonight and I'll be on tomorrow also. Thank you!

Ok! Is now a good time? :3 And would you like drop-off or pickup? :B

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I keep coming back lol ;__; can i buy the blue and white wetsuits please? 1 each :>

Haha! xD Yes you can! Is now a good time? And would you like drop-off or pickup? :3

Back