• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [CLOSED FOR NOW]♡♥ Rare Souvenir Shop ~Wetsuits, Wallpapers, Knicknacks, and MORE!~♡♥

Could I buy 1 Kappa Cap and 1 Toy Hammer? (5tbt)

Sure! :) Also, it would be 10 tbt (5 tbt each c; )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep are you available in 2 hours?

Yes! I will be on :3 Would you like drop-off/ pick-up? ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy a pink wetsuit and a striped wetsuit for 10 BTB?
Yes! :3 Let me know when you will be available ^u^ Also, would you like drop-off or pick-up? ^-^

Last edited:
Sure! :) Also, it would be 10 tbt (5 tbt each c; )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I will be on :3 Would you like drop-off/ pick-up? ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! :3 Let me know when you will be available ^u^ Also, would you like drop-off or pick-up? ^-^

I'm available whenever! I'll go ahead and send the payment. And whichever is easiest for you. Probably just come over to pick 'em up. :)

1x Striped Wetsuit for IGB, please? ;o; I've wanted one for years, I about gave up...

Please like this post when you're ready! Thanks!

Can I buy the sanshin, orange and pink wetsuit? just one of each if I can please :D I can pay in TBT

May I buy a sanshin please for in-game bells?

Sure! Is now a good time? :3 And would you like drop-off or pickup?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1x Striped Wetsuit for IGB, please? ;o; I've wanted one for years, I about gave up...

Please like this post when you're ready! Thanks!

Of course! :D Let me know when a good time would be to meet! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy the sanshin, orange and pink wetsuit? just one of each if I can please :D I can pay in TBT

Yes! Let me know when you're ready! :)

Back