• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [CLOSED FOR NOW]♡♥ Rare Souvenir Shop ~Wetsuits, Wallpapers, Knicknacks, and MORE!~♡♥

if you get another muumuu and or box of chocolates, could you please let me know? ❤ i've been looking for them!

now that im online, would you like to trade? you can pick up the money from my town, since im setting the money up now

could i get a White Wetsuit

5 tbt

pickup?

Sure! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Striped wetsuit for 5 tbt?

Of course! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

To those that are waiting to trade, I'm so sorry I've been so busy this week! D':I probably won't have time today, but I will definitely be available Friday and over the weekend, so we can go through with the trades! :D

Last edited:
Could I get one each of the following wet suits, please?

Blue Wetsuit, Striped Wetsuit, White Wetsuit, & Orange Wetsuit = 20 Tbt

Thank you!

Sure! Is now a good time! c:

I'm so sorry! I had hopped off to help hubby make dinner and then playing/cleaning time with our rats. I'll be available for the rest of tonight and I'll be on tomorrow also. Thank you!

Omg I keep coming back lol ;__; can i buy the blue and white wetsuits please? 1 each :>

I'm so sorry! I had hopped off to help hubby make dinner and then playing/cleaning time with our rats. I'll be available for the rest of tonight and I'll be on tomorrow also. Thank you!

Ok! Is now a good time? :3 And would you like drop-off or pickup? :B

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I keep coming back lol ;__; can i buy the blue and white wetsuits please? 1 each :>

Haha! xD Yes you can! Is now a good time? And would you like drop-off or pickup? :3

Back