• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I let Muffy move?

Maddycool

Bells
Muffy is going to move. I don't know if I should tell her to move or not? I like Muffy but I just don't know. Muffy moved right on top of me to, that got me mad. That is one of the reasons, I just don't know if I should let Muffy move?

Muffy is a good villager, but if you absolutely hate her house placement then I would let her move. If you miss her, you can always adopt her from someone else later on.

If the location of her house is that bad, I'd let her go...
If you really liked her, perhaps you could try to snag her amiibo card, or something?

If you like her but can’t stand her house placement, I would recommend moving her out and then moving her back in later using one of two methods:

1. If you’re patient, cycle through 16 villagers and then adopt her from somebody on The Bell Tree.
2. Buy her amiibo card and move her in that way to avoid the cycle.

I lost my Muffy doing the TT thing, even though I had just talked a villager out of moving, then saved, and TT'd a week.
Muffy was gone.

Boot her out, and move her back in with her amiibo card. ^_^

Back