• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Characters you wish had RVs

Greyguard

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Be they npc?s or from another game who do you wanna see? Personally for in game npc?s I?d really like to see Luna and Katrina. I want the couch from the dream suite as well as the little multicolored bottles and the towel shelf. From Katrina I really really want her flooring and tarot cards, I?m in dire need. As for a out of game npc I?d like to see a Pok?mon npc that has plushies, Pok?balls, and clothing.

I've been hoping for Luna, Katrina, Leif, and Gracie. Luna and Katrina have several things I'd like to get my hands on. And I just want to see what Gracie and Leif would look like camping in an RV lol.

Last edited:
I was going to say katrina too, her rv would probably have the wall and floor of the fortune teller tent/shop mixed with the zodiac set.

Katrina obv. And Harvey, they need to make more hippie clothes and items in the game! And yeah Luna for her incense and tapestry and stuff.

Last edited:
I'd love to have Dr.Shrunk's RV. It would be awesome to see what he'd have and the type of music he listens to.

i wish every villager had an rv haha- i guess that's why there's happy home designer: so you can make them their own personalized spaces :)

I wish Kicks had an RV. I have no idea what'd be in it, but I still think it's be cool. I also agree with Pokemon characters having RVs. It's be so cool if we could have N come and visit our towns from Pokemon Black and White. I imagine his RV would be all white with plushies of the Black/White legendaries, and rubix cubes, puzzles, and books everywhere.

literally just everyone, get rid of the camping mechanic and make it so that you can bring RV villagers to your town. it would spice things up by being able to buy their items too, and maybe villagers who you bring to your town can have their items in the catalog? i don't know, but i'd like to see lots of new items to make the game more interesting..

I wish Kicks had an RV. I have no idea what'd be in it, but I still think it's be cool. I also agree with Pokemon characters having RVs. It's be so cool if we could have N come and visit our towns from Pokemon Black and White. I imagine his RV would be all white with plushies of the Black/White legendaries, and rubix cubes, puzzles, and books everywhere.

Kicks does have an RV. He's one of the figurines, though I can't remember offhandedly what he has in said RV. maybe I'll scan him in later if I have time.

I wish Tom Nook's RV had better furniture, the furniture behind Lyle in the store is so cute but I haven't seen it anywhere.
Also, I think they should add some Style Savvy items in the game! It would be great with all the cute outfits.

Kicks does have an RV. He's one of the figurines, though I can't remember offhandedly what he has in said RV. maybe I'll scan him in later if I have time.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I never scanned or really collected Amiibo, so I'm kinda clueless about this stuff.

Yeah Kicks has some stuff like his Kick sign/mat. I can't remember off the top of my head what exactly was in his RV.

I agree with most of the previous characters (Luna and Katrina especially) but how about Brewster? I would really like to see what his RV would be like, and what he enjoys (besides coffee).

It'd be kind of cool if the villagers could be RV visitors to. Maybe you visited your friends/another town and one would show up in the campsite the next day or so. They'd mention remembering you from your visit and wanting to see what your town was all about. The next day they'd be gone however.

I'd love Katrina to have an RV. Things from her shop would work so well in my house. Also, Brewster, since he needs a day off now and then.

To be honest, Luna kind of creeps me out, so I don't think I'd go into her RV. Harriet would be fun, though. Especially with the snippets of backstory between her and Harvey.

Luna.
I want that smoking gyroid of hers.

Gracie too.
I'd like to see what she'd have in her RV.

Tortimer.
He'd have some cool items.
Dentures.. a back brace, wheelchair. ^_^

Luna (for her rose bed, oil diffuser and rack), Harvey (for his pants and chair) and Harriet (I want her plant)

Back