Cycling ~♥ Pam's Amiibo Adoptions ~ ALL AMIIBO CARDS AVAILABLE!

If it's possible, I'd love to adopt Kidd! I'm unable to load the popularity tier for some reason, so if you might be able to let me know how much TBT you want for him in a message, that'd help me out a lot. (I'm willing to pay up to the tier 1 prices anyways so I can definitely afford him, I just don't know exactly how much he is)

If it's possible, I'd love to adopt Kidd! I'm unable to load the popularity tier for some reason, so if you might be able to let me know how much TBT you want for him in a message, that'd help me out a lot. (I'm willing to pay up to the tier 1 prices anyways so I can definitely afford him, I just don't know exactly how much he is)

He's tier 5, so that would be 10TBT or 2mil bells. I could have him ready in about 15 minutes if you'd like!

Boots is a fav of mine from my Game Cube Animal Crossing days, so I'd love to adopt him. Don't know what he is worth, tho.

I'd be using this FC 1075 2122 7797 Mayor Wesley of Windsong

Ah...my post was the last one on that page, so it was easy to miss. Do I send the TBT now?
Also...please add the FC in my post since I'm using a different 3DS than the one in my profile

Last edited:
Back