• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ~♥ Pam's Amiibo Adoptions ~ ALL AMIIBO CARDS AVAILABLE!

Sure thing! He'll be ready in about 15 minutes.

Hey sorry just found out that a random move in took over his plot, so currently have no vacancies. Do you mind if I come back again? I'll send 15 TBT instead of 10 TBT for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to request Velma. Also, this time I was able to find a way to look at the popularity thread, so I know she's tier 6 and I'd like to pay for her in TBT. :)

Also, just in case you've added a lot of people in the past few days and may have forgotten, I actually requested a different villager a few days ago so I'm already on your friends list! So no need to swap FCs.

Last edited:
Hi! May I ask for Drago as a villager? I'm currently trying to finish my town villagers (not dreamies, since I will probably begin with them after I finish my character's house) and he would get to be my first dreamie

Hello. May have the Tier 1 villager, Marshal for 25 TBT?

Sorry, when I posted this you were online, but I didn't get a respond back.

Back